ADVERTISEMENT

How many MWC teams will make it to the round of 32?

How many MWC teams will make it to the round of 32?

Votes: 6 18.2%

Votes: 12 36.4%

Votes: 10 30.3%

Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
1 of the teams should get a favorable match up but 0 wouldn't surprise me either

If we get six teams in and can get at least 2 to the next round that would match last year's Tourney units earned. The life of those 8 tourney units is worth about $20 million. Divided by the 11 basketball schools we could be earning about $600,000 for the next 5 years. That will go a long way to getting a new coach.

There is not a team in this conference that will make a run.. all will expose how over rated the conference was this year. SDSU based on experience alone might make it our of first round but they're going to get matched up against a foil based on seeding

There is not a team in this conference that will make a run.. all will expose how over rated the conference was this year. SDSU based on experience alone might make it our of first round but they're going to get matched up against a foil based on seeding
The league is top heavy with half the conference in the (my real world view) of 40-60. Extremely competitive with the cluster in that grouping.

I think we might see a win. And five/six losses. Which would ultimately “look bad” for the conference. If Utah State gets the same crew as they had against us, they might win one also.

The league is top heavy with half the conference in the (my real world view) of 40-60. Extremely competitive with the cluster in that grouping.

I think we might see a win. And five/six losses. Which would ultimately “look bad” for the conference. If Utah State gets the same crew as they had against us, they might win one also.
Yea refereeing is bias almost always. It hard to find 3 refs that are 100% completely neutral for the whole game.. It might be subconscious. It might be just a couple plays and that alone could effect a game. Many factors come into play. Home game, prominence , crowd, swagger, HC( respect) style of play. So many.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT