ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit visit!!

His handle on the perimeter kind of reminds me of Harden. Anyone know what clip he shoots the 3 and FTs at? I like that he has some of B-Ham’s ability to get to the paint…very nimble and smooth for his size with deceptive quickness. He seems to have the ability to finish with either hand. Can tell he sees the floor well. Some of his shots can be flat and hard. Reminded me of Nesby in that aspect. Overall a VERY unique player. He’s quite opposite of some of these lengthy defensive dogs CKK has brought in. I see him being most effective offensively if we have a couple shooters to space the floor. I wonder how good he is defensively and rebounding? The ability to guard multiple positions and doing it well are two different things. He is an intriguing signing for sure! Crazy how he went from zero offers to blowing up late the way he has. He should be at least in the rotation next season getting some minutes and could be a future star in this league.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trax0r
I wouldn't look beyond next year with him. "Future" means nothing to us. He might have transferred from at least one high school (from Cleveland to a school in Atlanta... but that doesn't make sense since he's listed as being out of Cleveland).

He appears to be shifty around the rim in terms of post moves, but is he willing to do that? My guess is no since he didn't do it often in high school. College is a different monster in terms of players' strengths. It won't be as easy here.

I don't think that he is being brought in to make an immediate impact, per se. I do think that the staff wants him to add something, but not become a starter or log heavy minutes.

I'd tell him to start putting in a lot of time shooting the ball as well as running and jumping.

His handle on the perimeter kind of reminds me of Harden. Anyone know what clip he shoots the 3 and FTs at? I like that he has some of B-Ham’s ability to get to the paint…very nimble and smooth for his size with deceptive quickness. He seems to have the ability to finish with either hand. Can tell he sees the floor well. Some of his shots can be flat and hard. Reminded me of Nesby in that aspect. Overall a VERY unique player. He’s quite opposite of some of these lengthy defensive dogs CKK has brought in. I see him being most effective offensively if we have a couple shooters to space the floor. I wonder how good he is defensively and rebounding? The ability to guard multiple positions and doing it well are two different things. He is an intriguing signing for sure! Crazy how he went from zero offers to blowing up late the way he has. He should be at least in the rotation next season getting some minutes and could be a future star in this league.
Reminds me of Wendell White. Sup, Rob. This is Terry T, btw. Long time

Reactions: RebelScrub
Missou just got commitment from 7th rated transfer. So it may have been that Missou did not have a spot for Keyshawn. Or that Keyshawn coming to Unlv left open spot at Missou. Pick your theory. Still glad Unlv got Keyshawn.

Missou just got commitment from 7th rated transfer. So it may have been that Missou did not have a spot for Keyshawn. Or that Keyshawn coming to Unlv left open spot at Missou. Pick your theory. Still glad Unlv got Keyshawn.
Dont know, dont care...a last serving beer is better than a glass of water. I'll take it but I would rather have a shot of Blue Label.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT