ADVERTISEMENT

Rebels visit sick kids

Nice article; it was good to see the entire team involved in the hospital visit.

By the way, is Ron Kantowski on Rebel-Net?
"Sometimes people question whether the young UNLV coach fully understands the X's and O's, as frustrated and unrealistic fans with a laptop computer and a message board alias tend to do. But when it comes down to what truly matters, Dave Rice gets it."

Joe should just shut this damn site down. Only MauiRebel responded to something this wonderful. This is something that the boys do without a possibility of stacking their stats. Yet, everyone show up. Our fan base in this site is either dumb or cannot grasp the important of heart or involvement in the community.

Just because people read an article but don't respond is not that negative. But, I will admit that many people that post like to attack, and you can't attack this.

Fire Dave Rice! He didn't have the team visit enough sick kids! (For those that aren't sure, this is sarcasm. Unfortunately, when I clicked on this topic just like every other topic link, I expect to see a fire Rice post.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT