ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What is your guys favorite Animal of all time?

1 and only 1, favorite animal of all time

• Total voters
I found this runt of a kitten on the sidewalk one time. Meanest living thing I have ever seen. My ex stole her when she moved out.

Reactions: RebelScrub
A tie between squirrels, wolves, and ravens. What is extra cool is that wolves and ravens cooperate in the wild. Squirrels, well, because they are awesome!

1znpjm.jpg

tigers are pretty bad ass. I saw some old videos of lion being pitted against a Tiger from like the 30’s..There’s a special place in hell for people who pit “mammals against each other.” Notice I didn’t say insects..

A tie between squirrels, wolves, and ravens. What is extra cool is that wolves and ravens cooperate in the wild. Squirrels, well, because they are awesome!
Yeah I seen the squirrel obstacle course.

Wolves are dope as hell too. If we didn’t have two rivals schools as mascots, then I would have picked them. I love pack behavior. You see it breakdown and apply humans to it.

Also seen the ravens smart enough to start a fight to get food.

Animals are super intelligent in their own special ways.

Just my opinion but if it’s been domesticated, they have a sort of special upper intelligence.

Yeah I seen the squirrel obstacle course.

Wolves are dope as hell too. If we didn’t have two rivals schools as mascots, then I would have picked them. I love pack behavior. You see it breakdown and apply humans to it.

Also seen the ravens smart enough to start a fight to get food.

Animals are super intelligent in their own special ways.

Just my opinion but if it’s been domesticated, they have a sort of special upper intelligence.
"Also seen the ravens smart enough to start a fight to get food."

Gotta pick 1 out of the 3

A man of culture. I have that series too. Thanos was such a simp though because he did it all for a woman.
A man of culture. I have that series too. Thanos was such a simp though because he did it all for a woman.
I found this runt of a kitten on the sidewalk one time. Meanest living thing I have ever seen. My ex stole her when she moved out.
I didn't know Peacock was edible until Harrison Ford's movie. Been searching ever since. I am getting close.

I didn't know Peacock was edible until Harrison Ford's movie. Been searching ever since. I am getting close.
Bruh, quail eggs are good. That’s about it when it comes to eating
I loved the way he thinks. It’s like a cooler version of Charlie Brown.

Yeah, Thanos didn’t tap Lady Death’s ass. Such a shame. I like how he thinks and he talks to himself.

I also had infinity War and the Infinity crusade but didn’t finish it cause I stopped reading comics by then.

Thanos is all time favorite bad guy. He’s a thinking man’s bad guy.

I also had the Infinity War with the foldout front covers and then gave up on Infinity Crusade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT