ADVERTISEMENT

NEW POLL : "about Last Night"?- Is Kevin STILL Our coach Next Year ?

Is Kevin Kruger the Coach of UNLV next year ?

• Total voters

rebelwithacause

Rebel Legend
Mar 27, 2002
Did you want to change your Vote -

HOW does our first game effect your VOTE ?

I know I did a 180

In fact I am ALL for an in SEASON Firing - The sooner the better - Lets GOOOOO !!

Bottom Line is their is NO excuse -

Dude you are NO Lon Kruger

I did not change my vote.
I was one of the 4 original voters, who said Coach KK, would not be our coach next year.
This was before, last night's collapse.
Good to know, this will be his last year here.
I didn't realise how much a loss still hurts. And the way UNLV lose the game last night really hurts. There were just no fight in them.
I was taking my family, my two brothers were taking their families and my good friend was also bring his family to Daytona on Nov 20. We just cancelled all of that plan. About 20 of us were coming. Florida State will kill the Rebels by 50 if they are not careful. I am not going to witness that massacre.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takethat702
I didn't realise how much a loss still hurts. And the way UNLV lose the game last night really hurts. There were just no fight in them.
I was taking my family, my two brothers were taking their families and my good friend was also bring his family to Daytona on Nov 20. We just cancelled all of that plan. About 20 of us were coming. Florida State will kill the Rebels by 50 if they are not careful. I am not going to witness that massacre.
Yes, that sucks that you won't be witnessing the Florida St game in person.
Kevin Kruger, just doesn't have the "IT" factor in coaching.
He just folds his arms, when other teams go on an 8-0 run.

Time, for some new blood.

Lucky you don’t live in Vegas anymore Tripoda.

Do you know how many home games we’ve lost in the past small handful of seasons? It’s awful man.

I am saying no based on my knee jerk reaction to last night. If this is actually how bad the team is, then this could be the worst team UNLV has had in their history.

I am saying no based on my knee jerk reaction to last night. If this is actually how bad the team is, then this could be the worst team UNLV has had in their history.
A freshman playing his first college game one year ahead of actual graduation date is the best player on the court in the second half?

Not even close. We've had some awful teams.. we were missing 2 to 3 starters. Still should of won easily.

He was. He showed after half.

Once again, as always, too many one dimensional players and too much player duplication.
Still should of won going away. .It took several things for us to lose that game And most of it You can attribute to the coach. Hopefully it was just a bump in the road. I hope we bounce back. But I'm not gonna miss another day of work Until This team can show me something. I haven't seen too much in the last two years to make me optimistic.

I was taking my family, my two brothers were taking their families and my good friend was also bring his family to Daytona on Nov 20. We just cancelled all of that plan. About 20 of us were coming. Florida State will kill the Rebels by 50 if they are not careful. I am not going to witness that massacre. my trip to Daytona too.

We were going to go to the game too. Quickly cancelled that Trip to Daytona. I am NOT going to drive 3 hrs (each way) to see THIS team.

• Wow
Reactions: RebelScrub
We were going to go to the game too. Quickly cancelled that Trip to Daytona. I am NOT going to drive 3 hrs (each way) to see THIS team.
I totally get it. The last time I drove 45 minutes to watch CKK and the boys play at the AF academy AF won. And, I won't be @ AF in February to watch this mess.

Totally numb to losses at this point. I always hope for the best but expect this. Haven't been steered wrong with this philosophy for over 10 years and counting. Who'd have thought with our facilities and resources building a moderately successful program could be so hopeless?

Reactions: bcvegaspt
When other teams throw into post the move or dish is made quickly. Our guys are glacial in the post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT