ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Starfield.... Anybody else playing???

UNLVbro

National Player of the Year
Aug 29, 2009
Denver
Put a few hours in. Seeing if anybody else is on board for this game. Wondering the engagement and the thoughts of other awesome individuals...?

Want to get it eventually but not at $70. Maybe a 1/2 Steam sale sometime next year. Looks neat. You can create your own spaceships. Hopefully my pc can run it ok.

Reactions: UNLVbro
Greetings from the Crimson Fleet!

Running it in 4k with a

i9 10850k
RTX 3080
32gb Ram

Game is crispy and have about 12 hours in so far

I have and play it. Jus don;t make the same mistake many have made going in thinking its a space sim (like Star Citizen) 'cause it isn't. Its more like Fallout as far as a game type is concerned.

Seems pretty cool, I'll probably be putting some hours in this weekend.
Want to get it eventually but not at $70. Maybe a 1/2 Steam sale sometime next year. Looks neat. You can create your own spaceships. Hopefully my pc can run it ok.

So you know, it is also part of MS's gamepass (the PC one is 9.99/mo and comes with TONS of games as well as EA - or you can get Ultimate, which is XBox AND PC as well as xbox gold). For me, GamePass is WELL worth it.

Reactions: UNLVbro
Yeah I got 3 years of Xbox for like a hundred bucks. It's somethin to do... I plan to dive a little bit further in this Halloween month!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT