ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Star Wars

Let me get this straight: Anakin Skywalker is Ashoka's sensei? Anakin became Darth Vader later?

Reactions: RebelScrub
Let me get this straight: Anakin Skywalker is Ashoka's sensei? Anakin became Darth Vader later?
Yes, when they developed the children's cartoon infilling the events of the Clone Wars, they created a Padawan for Anakin. Spoiler alert, they came up with a way for her to not be around by the end when he turns to the Dark side since she wasnt created before Episode 3..

Dude..episode 7 thoughts?

Spoiler alerts.

Shati ran like a bitch. Storm Troopers are f’n useless

Dude..episode 7 thoughts?

Spoiler alerts.

Shati ran like a bitch. Storm Troopers are f’n useless
Sets up the movie perfectly...
Really will be interesting to see them pull Legends content into that new trilogy and how Thrawn deals with 4 fully trained Jedi and 2 or 3 apprentices within that story line.

Terrible finale for Ahsoka..

Zombie Storm Troopers? WTF..

Gonna have to call it quits..

This franchise is pretty stale…

Terrible finale for Ahsoka..

Zombie Storm Troopers? WTF..

Gonna have to call it quits..

This franchise is pretty stale…
Dude...
There's an entire novel about Zombie storm troopers...they're not actually zombies, rather reanimated army, not the first time they Witches have used their magic to posses corpses..

As for the ending... Incredibly excited for the Thrawn movie and the opportunity to explore all the Legends story lines... lots of much better story options than the final 3 movies

Dude...
There's an entire novel about Zombie storm troopers...they're not actually zombies, rather reanimated army, not the first time they Witches have used their magic to posses corpses..

As for the ending... Incredibly excited for the Thrawn movie and the opportunity to explore all the Legends story lines... lots of much better story options than the final 3 movies
I hit the wall when it came to Star Wars….

Its just not fun anymore.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
For me it all started it's downward spiral when stormtroopers got whacked by 2-foot tall teddy bears.
There’s no point in wearing armor in Star Wars. They don’t even get cut in half these days because of Disney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT