ADVERTISEMENT

OT:JUSTIFIED new season!

Me too. Start watching tonight
Watched the first two episodes. Meh. I think Walton Goggins added a lot to the series and with him not there, definitely missing something big.

Olyphant’s real life daughter plays his daughter in the show. She’s, um …. I’ll try to be nice here …. Not a good actress at this stage of her career.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
Watched the first two episodes. Meh. I think Walton Goggins added a lot to the series and with him not there, definitely missing something big.

Olyphant’s real life daughter plays his daughter in the show. She’s, um …. I’ll try to be nice here …. Not a good actress at this stage of her career.
its not as good. It is missing something. Yea she is not a good actress. This is exactly what nepotism laws are for. It is a little woke so far.

Reactions: RebelScrub

Writer’s strike..what a freakin’ joke. Time to get a day job Hollywood!!

It was an ok season. I thought the villain was really good and Olyphant is always good … and his real life daughter (she was awful) was only in the first couple episodes and a brief appearance in the final show of the season. Overall, it was entertaining enough, I felt they saved a bad start. The best part, which leaves an opening for the future, was the show ending with Walton Goggins (Boyd Crowder) breaking out of prison. I like that actor a lot, and all of his roles (except in Sons of Anarchy).

Writer’s strike..what a freakin’ joke. Time to get a day job Hollywood!!
I think it's just the start of people coping with job loss due to AI. I believe within 5 years there will be loads of jobs that people thought were relatively safe from layoff that will end. Writers of all kind, accountants, food service, manufacturing jobs (A Chinese factory in Dongguan City replaced 90% of its workforce with machines, resulting in a 250% increase in productivity and an 80% decrease in defects. A job that took 650 human workers to complete now takes about 60 robots and 60 humans, the company claims) and others that don't require hands-on work. Ten's of thousands of people are in college now, going in debt, for jobs that most certainly will disappear within ten years.

The Mandolorian also have Olyphant in mask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT