ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

I got student loans which President Biden is helping right now. I have to drive to work, which Putin declares war on Ukraine changed that. Sound about right? China and Putin just met and about to scheme something against the free world. Are we dumb enough to support that because Trump did?
Russia is gonna pull out.
China have been "begging" the entire world for help because of their involvement in WWII. The entire world have been helping them until they are now #2 economy in the world. Still no tax for their imports.
they killed all our parents who took their virus shot.

my dad took the Chinese vaccine made in China. I wish he never took the shot. He lives in the Philippines.
they did maximum damage. China doesn’t care about the Philippines. And Marcos gave the Chinese free reign in the 70’s to own their businesses. And now they elected his son as president. Stupid is as stupid does.

I feel bad for everyone. When I see a Chinese student, they did not ask to be racially profiled. Totally unfair

Loan “forgiveness” means that taxpayers are footing the bill for that. Democrats, Republicans, Independents, far whatever side. All of US taxpayers.
What do you get for that investments?

Russia is gonna pull out.

they killed all our parents who took their virus shot.

my dad took the Chinese vaccine made in China. I wish he never took the shot. He lives in the Philippines.
they did maximum damage. China doesn’t care about the Philippines. And Marcos gave the Chinese free reign in the 70’s to own their businesses. And now they elected his son as president. Stupid is as stupid does.

I feel bad for everyone. When I see a Chinese student, they did not ask to be racially profiled. Totally unfair
Have you seen how these Chinese students flaunt their cars and riches in campuses throughout the U.S. colleges? Dont feel bad for them. They didn't earn shit.

Anybody care to bust out some bible's passage, feel free....MAGA have to die before Lincoln's party is alive.

Have you seen how these Chinese students flaunt their cars and riches in campuses throughout the U.S. colleges? Dont feel bad for them. They didn't earn shit.
I didn’t earn crap either. My mom paid for my education. I’m just as spoiled as they are.

I was given a choice. Go join the Navy with my best friend since the 4th grade or go to UNLV. I chose the easy way out. I wish I did join the navy. It would have toughened me up a little bit.

my best friend’s twins (man and woman) are in the services right now. They are gonna do the same route my cousin did and Join OCS and become an officer. His oldest daughter is in the mental health services. She used to work at 7 hills behavioral. Long story.

They sent 150 military to help 50 or so immigrants. Typical and now they are on Joint Base Cape Cod. Democrats reaction to uncontrolled immigration, put them in the military. We went from seasonal workers to replacement workers for Cape Cod since Ted Kennedy's 1978 or so Immigration Bill upended controlled immigration. Predictable because of low birth rates and uncontrolled drug cartels.
"They sent 150 military to help 50 or so immigrants."

The Governor of Massachusetts called up the military to remove the migrants from Martha's Vineyard. The migrant solution has been revealed. Every Governor should call up the guard in their state, round up the migrants camping out in the cities, haul them off to military bases and let the Feds take care of them.

You got doctors. Maybe you dont like that?
BC, you have to understand one thing. Hard work need to get to be a doc. Harder even when you never have anyone in your family to help guide you financially and everything else. Everything else is a lot. Then the process of getting through the schooling. They have never ever teach anything in schools about dealing with financial responsibly when you get out off schools. Nothing! Let me correct that. ONE class. for one session.

"They sent 150 military to help 50 or so immigrants."

The Governor of Massachusetts called up the military to remove the migrants from Martha's Vineyard. The migrant solution has been revealed. Every Governor should call up the guard in their state, round up the migrants camping out in the cities, haul them off to military bases and let the Feds take care of them.
This is what COMMUNISM start like...Please, I lives through communism....stop.

BC, you have to understand one thing. Hard work need to get to be a doc. Harder even when you never have anyone in your family to help guide you financially and everything else. Everything else is a lot. Then the process of getting through the schooling. They have never ever teach anything in schools about dealing with financial responsibly when you get out off schools. Nothing! Let me correct that. ONE class. for one session.
This is the biggest problem! The lack of education about financial literacy!

I was “lucky” that I got brought up without money. I couldn’t spend frivolously so I became a saver. The one lesson I learned was to never borrow more than I can repay.

Of course we need those who take out high value student loans and I’m thankful that you pursued the work that you are currently doing. That shows how strong of a person you are. While I didn’t go to medical school, getting my degree in PT was not easy at all. I’m not questioning your work ethic or your desire to improve your life. You are the epitome of the American dream of “rags to riches.”

My grief comes with those who didn’t put their student loans ahead of everything else so that they can get debt free and work to build wealth (am I sounding like a Dave Ramsey-based Financial Professional yet? Cause that’s another career I’m involved with). I get that the amount of debt can and is overwhelming. I just don’t appreciate that I have to pay off other’s loans when I already paid mine off.

So it is Communist to control millions of people entering your country without permission? Not.
No one, I mean no one want to enter a communist country until they are lured by financial or emotional attachment

This is the biggest problem! The lack of education about financial literacy!

I was “lucky” that I got brought up without money. I couldn’t spend frivolously so I became a saver. The one lesson I learned was to never borrow more than I can repay.

Of course we need those who take out high value student loans and I’m thankful that you pursued the work that you are currently doing. That shows how strong of a person you are. While I didn’t go to medical school, getting my degree in PT was not easy at all. I’m not questioning your work ethic or your desire to improve your life. You are the epitome of the American dream of “rags to riches.”

My grief comes with those who didn’t put their student loans ahead of everything else so that they can get debt free and work to build wealth (am I sounding like a Dave Ramsey-based Financial Professional yet? Cause that’s another career I’m involved with). I get that the amount of debt can and is overwhelming. I just don’t appreciate that I have to pay off other’s loans when I already paid mine off.
Ahead of like kids and family?

Fellas, I dont know what the hell I am taking about....so carry on. I am not going to contradict anyone else from now regarding politics...I am out.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Fellas, I dont know what the hell I am taking about....so carry on. I am not going to contradict anyone else from now regarding politics...I am out.
You aren’t contradicting me in terms of politics. I’m viewing the discussion between you and I from a financial perspective.

We have different points of view on finances so I learn from our discussion.

Thank you for your responses.

What about that democrat candidate that lost and killed the RJ Reporter???

if it was a Republican dude..would have made headlines.

That’s Lori’s buddy..
That guy lived down the street from us. Things got real when the big swat van pulled up and blocked our driveway. No way we were getting In-n-out that night.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Speaking of hypocrisy in politics it doesn't get more hypocritical than Democrats accusing the governors of Texas and Florida of 'illegally' busing illegal imigrants to NY and IL. Now they cry about the rule of law.

Speaking of hypocrisy in politics it doesn't get more hypocritical than Democrats accusing the governors of Texas and Florida of 'illegally' busing illegal imigrants to NY and IL. Now they cry about the rule of law.
JT, lying to people and setting them up to fail in one day period. Is that what we want to known for? Tricks and abuse those who are vulnerable? You take in people and trick them to fail? Is that righteous? The funny thing is, those immigrants will be more gladly involves as a pawn in our moves. They will probably give their lives just to give their kids a better future...I would and I did.

JT, lying to people and setting them up to fail in one day period. Is that what we want to known for? Tricks and abuse those who are vulnerable? You take in people and trick them to fail? Is that righteous? The funny thing is, those immigrants will be more gladly involves as a pawn in our moves. They will probably give their lives just to give their kids a better future...I would and I did.
Not first or second generation...I am an immigrant.

Not first or second generation...I am an immigrant.
damn, did not think I have to think about this in our country....dont we have enough to worry about just to put foods on our tables and send our kids to school? I have no problem going to college and beyond. Dont change it. Our schools are the best. Trust our educators...just trust people who know their profession and leave them alone and support them. This government hands on crap in education like Desantis and Abbot is doing is taking us toward medieval age. Science and religion are two different ideologies, it should stay separate. I found religious women more of a compassionate lovers than the evolutionary ones. Maybe I have not sample them enough? Man, I was willing to try cats loving women...uh mm....the smells

Last edited:
damn, did not think I have to think about this in our country....dont we have enough to worry about just to put foods on our tables and send our kids to school? I have no problem going to college and beyond. Dont change it. Our schools are the best. Trust our educators...just trust people who know their profession and leave them alone and support them. This government hands on crap in education like Desantis and Abbot is doing is taking us toward medieval age. Science and religion are two different ideologies, it should stay separate. I found religious women more of a compassionate lovers than the evolutionary ones. Maybe I have not sample them enough? Man, I was willing to try cats loving women...uh mm....the smells
I’m not trusting educators, I will check up on what is being taught or not taught and I, as a parent, will adjust accordingly. My kids do not need sex education in 1st grade. My generation got it in 7th grade. My little kids don’t need to pushed into being a male or female. They know who and what they are. Some things are taught AT HOME.

I agree religion should not be taught at school unless it’s a religious school. That’s for home, too. So is morality. I don’t need the government to tell me how I need to raise my children.

There are ALOT of very good teachers out there and I’m forever grateful for them. But there are some complete whack jobs that have your kids for several hours per week. It’s my job, as a parent, to make sure things go in a decent direction. And God forbid one of these creepy ones puts a hand on my child … doesn’t have to be a teacher, it can be anyone, clergy, a coach, etc. But there are a lot of sick people out there that touch kiddies. For some reason, kids have gone from being a precious resource to pawns. And I’d like to maintain some semblance of “innocence” until time and maturity take their natural path.

Nobody knows how to raise their child better than the parents. Period. Government can stay TF out of the way. What the teachers union have done to children under the guise of a pandemic when it’s all politics is absolutely sickening.

I was just talking about the hypocrisy of calling for an investigation into the legality of shipping illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities. Every responsible parent wants a better life for their kids but you don't set much of an example by breaking laws.

I was just talking about the hypocrisy of calling for an investigation into the legality of shipping illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities. Every responsible parent wants a better life for their kids but you don't set much of an example by breaking laws.
Mass AG is looking into lawsuits against Desantis. They are coming.

I’m not trusting educators, I will check up on what is being taught or not taught and I, as a parent, will adjust accordingly. My kids do not need sex education in 1st grade. My generation got it in 7th grade. My little kids don’t need to pushed into being a male or female. They know who and what they are. Some things are taught AT HOME.

I agree religion should not be taught at school unless it’s a religious school. That’s for home, too. So is morality. I don’t need the government to tell me how I need to raise my children.

There are ALOT of very good teachers out there and I’m forever grateful for them. But there are some complete whack jobs that have your kids for several hours per week. It’s my job, as a parent, to make sure things go in a decent direction. And God forbid one of these creepy ones puts a hand on my child … doesn’t have to be a teacher, it can be anyone, clergy, a coach, etc. But there are a lot of sick people out there that touch kiddies. For some reason, kids have gone from being a precious resource to pawns. And I’d like to maintain some semblance of “innocence” until time and maturity take their natural path.

Nobody knows how to raise their child better than the parents. Period. Government can stay TF out of the way. What the teachers union have done to children under the guise of a pandemic when it’s all politics is absolutely sickening.
I am confused by your logic. I have always trust those who are professional to acts professionally when it come to education. I want to believe that. Yes, sometimes that is not the case but an exception should be the rules. The majority of teachers and admins want to do good for the kids. There are bad apples but we dont need the damn government being involves in education like Florida is starting to be. I agree with you with that. Religions, business, politics should not get involves in our schools....but they are inching that way.

I am confused by your logic. I have always trust those who are professional to acts professionally when it come to education. I want to believe that. Yes, sometimes that is not the case but an exception should be the rules. The majority of teachers and admins want to do good for the kids. There are bad apples but we dont need the damn government being involves in education like Florida is starting to be. I agree with you with that. Religions, business, politics should not get involves in our schools....but they are inching that way.
Not disagreeing with the majority being good for the kids. But kids need protection and that’s a spot where they spend the second most amount of time - and there are some real screw ups. Sorry, you just can’t have a few bad ones. It’s bad enough that you get teachers that just breeze through and really don’t care (we’ve all had those types) but it’s another thing entirely if they harm and there are pervos out there. Just do a search and you’ll see how many are messed up, have touched kids. It’s vile. And unforgivable.

I mean, school is socialized so the government will always have something to do with it. I don’t like government overreach, nationally or locally, with anything. The smaller the gov, the better.

Everything is becoming political, it sucks. I do, however, like the school choice movement that is going on. It will force teachers/administrators to compete for kids, competition should make everyone stronger and those that lag too far behind just won’t get the same funding. The money should follow the kid, we pay those taxes, we should have a choice. Don’t like the teachers or curriculum, kid is free to go to a different school. All kids. Want them to go private, that money you get per child for public goes towards the private tuition.

I’m becoming more and more choice/freedom based than even previously. Give us options, we can make our decisions.

Not disagreeing with the majority being good for the kids. But kids need protection and that’s a spot where they spend the second most amount of time - and there are some real screw ups. Sorry, you just can’t have a few bad ones. It’s bad enough that you get teachers that just breeze through and really don’t care (we’ve all had those types) but it’s another thing entirely if they harm and there are pervos out there. Just do a search and you’ll see how many are messed up, have touched kids. It’s vile. And unforgivable.

I mean, school is socialized so the government will always have something to do with it. I don’t like government overreach, nationally or locally, with anything. The smaller the gov, the better.

Everything is becoming political, it sucks. I do, however, like the school choice movement that is going on. It will force teachers/administrators to compete for kids, competition should make everyone stronger and those that lag too far behind just won’t get the same funding. The money should follow the kid, we pay those taxes, we should have a choice. Don’t like the teachers or curriculum, kid is free to go to a different school. All kids. Want them to go private, that money you get per child for public goes towards the private tuition.

I’m becoming more and more choice/freedom based than even previously. Give us options, we can make our decisions.
My 14 years old is going to a higher rated HS than the one he was districted for. From a Grade "C" school to "A" school? Not even a debate. Love schools choice.

I bought my boy an E-Bike to go 5 miles. Dude looks like a hippo on a bike but he is doing it.

Last edited:
My 14 years old is going to a higher rated HS than the one he was districted for. From a Grade "C" school to "A" school? Not even a debate. Love schools choice.

I bought my boy an E-Bike to go 5 miles. Dude looks like a hippo on a bike but he is doing it.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to “escape” their assigned environment and find one that is more conducive. If they are happy with where they are, so be it. If they want changes, they should be allowed that. Currently, especially in Vegas, private is very high priced. I don’t know what students here “get” for public school, probably around 12K (I think NYC is a whopping 35K) … in exchange for foregoing public, that 12K per year can be spent on Gorman’s tuition (don’t know what it is, probably 10K per semester). That would cost the parents 4k (per semester), which is still too much for most families, but it does take out a chunk and there are other cheaper options. That is, assuming those private schools don’t jack up prices more to keep kids out … which shouldn’t be allowed, imo.

But you’re on top of your kids lives, you are navigating it with them until they are old enough … if a teacher starts putting strange bs in their heads when they are 7 (are you a boy or a girl) … you can’t tell me you’d sit by idly.

Everyone deserves the opportunity to “escape” their assigned environment and find one that is more conducive. If they are happy with where they are, so be it. If they want changes, they should be allowed that. Currently, especially in Vegas, private is very high priced. I don’t know what students here “get” for public school, probably around 12K (I think NYC is a whopping 35K) … in exchange for foregoing public, that 12K per year can be spent on Gorman’s tuition (don’t know what it is, probably 10K per semester). That would cost the parents 4k (per semester), which is still too much for most families, but it does take out a chunk and there are other cheaper options. That is, assuming those private schools don’t jack up prices more to keep kids out … which shouldn’t be allowed, imo.

But you’re on top of your kids lives, you are navigating it with them until they are old enough … if a teacher starts putting strange bs in their heads when they are 7 (are you a boy or a girl) … you can’t tell me you’d sit by idly.
Let me elaborates a little bit about I said "bad apple" in the school district here in Sarasota. I treat a lot of kids here. When a kid come in my office who are older than their grade level, I always asks "at what grade did the school hold you back"? 99% of the time it is 3rd grade. Coincidentally, that is the first grade that they tested kid states wide. You as parents, when they want to hold your kids back...SAY "NO"! Go to summer school or whatever. Especially boys, like my boys....boys are a little slower than girls at this age, developmentally. Just say no.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Let me elaborates a little bit about I said "bad apple" in the school district here in Sarasota. I treat a lot of kids here. When a kid come in my office who are older than their grade level, I always asks "at what grade did the school hold you back"? 99% of the time it is 3rd grade. Coincidentally, that is the first grade that they tested kid states wide. You as parents, when they want to hold your kids back...SAY "NO"! Go to summer school or whatever. Especially boys, like my boys....boys are a little slower than girls at this age, developmentally. Just say no.
And for God's sake, quit medicating your babies people! Dont start!

Let's the kid develop at his or her own rate. It might rough the first few years. If you know your family's genealogies and confident in it, dont start any medication as suggestion by school's nurses or anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: j. spilotro
And for God's sake, quit medicating your babies people! Dont start!

Let's the kid develop at his or her own rate. It might rough the first few years. If you know your family's genealogies and confident in it, dont start any medication as suggestion by school's nurses or anyone.
Same boat. No drugs. Would rather navigate life without. No Ritalin or other things like that. We will get there …

Same boat. No drugs. Would rather navigate life without. No Ritalin or other things like that. We will get there …
My oldest, 14 yo, didn't say a word until he was 5 y.o. Was a runner and uncontrollable at school. His teacher saw something different and treat him differently in 1st grade. No medication. I put him in Kung Fu class to teach discipline with SiFu who was taught by the same old school as Bruce Lee. For 3 years they taught him discipline ....It matters to him. totally different kid....

My oldest, 14 yo, didn't say a word until he was 5 y.o. Was a runner and uncontrollable at school. His teacher saw something different and treat him differently in 1st grade. No medication. I put him in Kung Fu class to teach discipline with SiFu who was taught by the same old school as Bruce Lee. For 3 years they taught him discipline ....It matters to him. totally different kid....
I know, it was crazy what I did for my son. It is my son.

"I have always trust those who are professional to acts professionally when it come to education."

I agree and I always have too - except for a few things lately. See below.

"I have always trust those who are professional to acts professionally when it come to education."

I agree and I always have too - except for a few things lately. See below.

You have to have some level of trust with experts in other fields, until they show something wrong. Then you become leery. How many of us are untrusting of - a used car salesman, auto repair … etc … when they feast on your ignorance, you get some jade.

And it’s unfortunate with teachers … but too many whackos like the one you mention above. Scan anything online for teachers that have touched kids … the number of knowns is unacceptable, well, any are unacceptable. I think the good teachers, the well intentioned ones, are probably embarrassed by it because those “few” bad apples really did spoil the bunch.

For me, right now it’s easier with my kids’ ages. I’ve met and talked with their teachers many times just to get a feel for things. It’ll be tougher when they have multiple teachers but I’ll do all I can. Teachers, coaches … any authority figures that have time with my kids outside my presence. That’s just the way it goes. We are normalizing indecency in so many ways … and the top heavy education system and the insane teachers union … nope, I can’t just blindly trust. Not when I’ve been given reasons to not trust and there are plenty of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT