ADVERTISEMENT

On to Fresno State

I am very anxious about Fresno that because I think that if this game on neutral ground, I think the Rebs is match pretty well against fResneck. This game is not even, Fresno is off a bye and coming off a loss. Plus they have not been home for 4 weeks and it is their Homecoming week. Having won against CSU, a team that is finding its rhythms lately because they finally settled on a QB will help prepare UNLV for FSU. Not having a week off could be an advantage especially no serious injury was sustained against CSU. It is going to be a great game. If UNLV can win this one, it would set the tone for the season.

I am very anxious about Fresno that because I think that if this game on neutral ground, I think the Rebs is match pretty well against fResneck. This game is not even, Fresno is off a bye and coming off a loss. Plus they have not been home for 4 weeks and it is their Homecoming week. Having won against CSU, a team that is finding its rhythms lately because they finally settled on a QB will help prepare UNLV for FSU. Not having a week off could be an advantage especially no serious injury was sustained against CSU. It is going to be a great game. If UNLV can win this one, it would set the tone for the season.
Winning 6 games set the tone for the season... it's a little late to set a tone by game 8...

The fact is win or lose the "same old Rebels" crows will either argue we just got lucky beating a bunch of bad teams and we won't win again all year, or will argue we only beat Fresno because their starting QB is injured... it's the battered fan syndrome. Fresno isn't the be all end all for the year..

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT