ADVERTISEMENT

No bad

33-29. Wow.

McCaw continues to contribute in a big way. That fast break dunk looked like there was no way he would convert, running that fast with all those guys around!

Okonoboh's reverse dunk was a thing of beauty.

Can't keep falling behind. Eventually the other team will blow you out.

The Arizona win looks much better if we win today. Otherwise, people will just dismiss it as a fluke.

First half looked like the most off the ball movement I recall seeing this year. Lots of movement, running off/around screens. Strong first half. Second half, well didn't build off that first half play. Less movement.

Wish it could have been closer up until the end. Got away from them w/ 10 minutes left.

Originally posted by YellowSpinE:
First half looked like the most off the ball movement I recall seeing this year. Lots of movement, running off/around screens. Strong first half. Second half, well didn't build off that first half play. Less movement.

Wish it could have been closer up until the end. Got away from them w/ 10 minutes left.
Yeah, Although a little home cooking took away some of our aggression on defense... Mason is shifty good, but he was using his arm in a heisman pose to create room as he drove several times against Wood and GL... Also I hope GL picked up that slip and dip spin move that Ellis has.

Think Kansas wanted it more. 2nd half, how many loose balls did they get diving on the floor. Hustles to save the ball from going out of bounds.

Was a good game. If the team can sting together an entire game like they played the 1st half a lot of good things can happen.

Sting together?

sting_wrestler_display_image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT