ADVERTISEMENT

MWC in the NCAA

I have no doubt that the big conferences are nowhere near as good as the NCAA make them out to be. Virginia was 3rd in the ACC and they are being curbed stumped by a mid level team in the MWC (7th in the MWC)! As a side not this is almost a home game for Virginia located 436 miles away, while Colorado State is located 1,221 miles away.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
BSU is another team that got shoved into a play in game as a 10 seed. 50% of the 10 seed playin teams from the MWC! The only MWC team to play Colorado was CSU and they lost to them.

Noticed that Colorado is a 2.5 point favorite over Boise State? Considering Colorado played a much weaker schedule (with the exception of the top few teams in the Pac12, that conference really sucked this year), and their only two wins over ranked teams were against Miami (finished season 15-17) and against 25th ranked Washington State, I would love to know how that line is justified? You never know what will happen until the game is played, but it would not surprise me if BSU wins easily. If Colorado somehow wins, I will eat my words with a little bit of Cajun bar-b-que sauce!

Last edited:
This would be Leon's 10th attempt to win an NCAA Tourney game. If he wins he might have a stroke right there on the floor after double fist bumping the air and sliding all over the floor.

I would love to see that. Unfortunately I don't get that TV station.

Looks like CO will pull it out. Boise fell apart on offense once they got the lead. They were competitive anyway but it would have been nice to have the conference start 3-0.

CU height will serve them well vs Florida. Good team, I expect their defense will shut down the Gators. BSU had no finisher at the three point line. They banged the glass hard all night but couldn't soften their shots to get the ball to drop. Stanley and the 6th year center transfer were tremendous vs Pac12 center. He will dominate vs the Gators.

I thought unlv was the worst closing team in the country. Maybe stll are, but Boise going 4:10 down the stretch without a point and had a Nowell like relax with the ball turnover was rebel like.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
Wow, 2 epic fails to close by boise and reno. Reno gives up a 17-0 run. I wanted to see mwc do well and I think Reno was best mwc team.

Are you a ****ing idiot. That does not bode well for our conference. Cheers all you want, this loss is f*cking sucks for our conference.
Man dude, this game is within winnable...gonna let some team from A10 win this one

You can't count on those mf'ers for anything. They let that Tournament Unit drop like a turd in an outhouse. Had they won they would have guaranteed our 8th unit to match last years money.

Dont be surprised if all the MWC teams are done before Saturday. Conference babies the leaders during the season and conference tournament and then they dont get calls in the tournament and flame out.

Dont be surprised if all the MWC teams are done before Saturday. Conference babies the leaders during the season and conference tournament and then they dont get calls in the tournament and flame out.
Hard to complain about seeding when you do what Boise and Reno did to end their games.

Reactions: RebelSoldat
Hard to complain about seeding when you do what Boise and Reno did to end their games.
WTF are these guys doing...****ing Reno had a double digit lead and pissed it away because they went into Hero Ball.
CSU had to travel from Dayton, Oh to Charlotte, NC within 12 to play their new game....they lost. ****ing Reno and Alford is a POS.

Are you a ****ing idiot. That does not bode well for our conference. Cheers all you want, this loss is f*cking sucks for our conference
Did you read what I wrote? I wrote this: "I wanted to see mwc do well and I think Reno was best mwc team"

Maybe you should ask that question when you look in the mirror.

WTF are these guys doing...****ing Reno had a double digit lead and pissed it away because they went into Hero Ball.
CSU had to travel from Dayton, Oh to Charlotte, NC within 12 to play their new game....they lost. ****ing Reno and Alford is a POS.
Dayton to Charlotte is 400? miles by air...not sure that is a valid reason to lose. Didn't see the game but bummer.

Great block, all ball at the end of the game that was called a foul, but dont get down 22 where one missed call potentially costs you the game.
Not to mention the missed loose ball they gave Samford who then hit a 3 after the floor dived onto KJ Adams who was calling for TO... 39 minutes of poor calls

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT