ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Rebels AP #23

Colorado State receiving 1 vote. Go Rams. I've purchased my tickets for the Fort Collins game vs our Lady Rebels. Go Lady Rebels!!!!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Even though, CSU is undefeated at 8-0.
Their, non-conference schedule is really weak.
I will be surprised, if they beat Mississippi St.

Even though, CSU is undefeated at 8-0.
Their, non-conference schedule is really weak.
I will be surprised, if they beat Mississippi St.
Me to. But, I'm hoping that they do. Good for the conference and better for UNLV to then beat them on their home court. It will all add up to a better seeding in the NCAA Tourney.

Hofschild is their go to player. If Mississippi St doesn't contain her she will bury them from the 3.

Me to. But, I'm hoping that they do. Good for the conference and better for UNLV to then beat them on their home court. It will all add up to a better seeding in the NCAA Tourney.

Hofschild is their go to player. If Mississippi St doesn't contain her she will bury them from the 3.
Fair enough. 5' 2", McKenna is an amazing player.
Actually, you made me change my mind.
I, do hope CSU beats Miss St, so we can beat an undefeated CSU on the road.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
I spent some time going through every AP voter and it's incredible that there are many voters who did not give us a single vote. Some ranked us as high as #21. One AP voter ranked Oklahoma as high as #21, the team we just beat, and gave us zero votes. The Associated Press really needs to look at those voters and perhaps get some that aren't as biased. They destroy their own credibility.

• Wow
Reactions: LVRebel2000
I spent some time going through every AP voter and it's incredible that there are many voters who did not give us a single vote. Some ranked us as high as #21. One AP voter ranked Oklahoma as high as #21, the team we just beat, and gave us zero votes. The Associated Press really needs to look at those voters and perhaps get some that aren't as biased. They destroy their own credibility.
It's called, East Coast bias.
Look at North Carolina, they are 6-4.
How, in the hell are they still ranked in the AP Poll. That's some BS, right there.
They haven't beaten anybody.
UNLV, really needs to beat Seton Hall.
This game, will not be an easy victory.

It's called, East Coast bias.
Look at North Carolina, they are 6-4.
How, in the hell are they still ranked in the AP Poll. That's some BS, right there.
They haven't beaten anybody.
UNLV, really needs to beat Seton Hall.
This game, will not be an easy victory.
North Carolina has an amazing team. They almost beat powerhouse FGCU!

• Haha
Reactions: WYNN or Dye
Our conference is a one bid league which hurts us. We would need to make some noise in the tourney to win the benefit of the doubt.

Beating power conference teams helps. Being ranked this early in the season is really good. Just got to keep winning.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT