ADVERTISEMENT

KEYLAN BOONE MAKING SEASON DEBUT

Not sure if this was posted somewhere else already? Says Boone could lose a year for playing during the 14 game TRO.

Any way you look at it, whatever the NCAA does will be overturned.

Reactions: j. spilotro
I sure hope this doesn’t happen because if Keylan goes back on the shelf, so does any hope for this season!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Not sure if this was posted somewhere else already? Says Boone could lose a year for playing during the 14 game TRO.

He cant lose a year of eligibility.. He doesn't have 1 to lose. This really only applies to other 2 time transfers that have eligibility left. After this year, he wouldn't have any eligibility or care

He cant lose a year of eligibility.. He doesn't have 1 to lose. This really only applies to other 2 time transfers that have eligibility left. After this year, he wouldn't have any eligibility or care
He would if they tell us he is ineligible thus losing his remaining eligibility with only a few games played.

He is officially free. There will no punishment and the temporary restraining order has been converted to a preliminary injunction.

The race to the mountain west tourney begins now.
Thank goodness!

UNLV hoops needed Keylan.
Now at least the rest of the games will at least be interesting!

So now the question is what’s the status of Noel and Hill? We’ll be fortunate to have a 100% team starting the MWC. Gives us a shot at doing some real damage. Tough schedule early so we’ll need to be ready.

So now the question is what’s the status of Noel and Hill? We’ll be fortunate to have a 100% team starting the MWC. Gives us a shot at doing some real damage. Tough schedule early so we’ll need to be ready.
…@SDSU, UNM, USU, @BSU, @CSU

Reactions: rebel5280
There aren’t as many weak teams in the conference as I presumed. Pretty competitive.

Thank goodness!

UNLV hoops needed Keylan.
Now at least the rest of the games will at least be interesting!
Spoke too soon!

Today’s game so far, the first half has been worst basketball I have ever seen from a Rebels team!

It looks like 3 in March!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT