ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas

Kruger's brother Fred

All American
Feb 27, 2010
This game is an incredible opportunity. Wins against both Arizona and Kansas would say a lot come seeding time.

Kansas's rpi is 2, while we are up to 24. Realtime says we lose by 8.

Kansas has 2 losses. They got smoked at home by Kentucky in their second game of the year. They lost to Temple, who we beat, 77-52 on the road. In that loss, they shot 32% and 60% from the line.

As a team, they shoot .728 from the line. That's better than every one of our guys, except Cornish, who is at .895. We're still bad at the line. We shot 80% against easy SUU, but went 58% against Wyoming, and if we take away Wood's 5-5, we were a lousy 2-7. The fact that we went 80% against an easy team tells me it's mental pressure.

6-7 freshman Kelly Oubre (Findlay Prep) has been hot for them, scoring over 20 in 2 of the last 3 games.

We are 3rd in defensive rebounds per game and 5th in blocked shots.

I guess I'll have to DVR the Cowboys game.

I think KU is as beatable as we could have hoped to find them. We have a chance. You bet your arse our guys are coming in focused and ready. It'd be great to catch em with their pants down. I won't even mention that we have some favorable post matchups either ;).

Actually, I think Kansas lost to Kentucky on a neutral court in Indianapolis. They are tough to beat at home.

Looking forward to a great game.

We aren't projected In anyone's bracket and you are talking seeding.

This post was edited on 1/4 1:38 PM by WeMissYouShark

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT