ADVERTISEMENT

Hope for sooner than later - Nice freaking win

rebelwithacause

Rebel Legend
Mar 27, 2002
Do you want Kruger fired
or do you want UNLV to win this year ????

I hope Kruger gets us to the dance

I hope he gets is to the sweet 16

I hate politics

Reactions: frock133
We should have 3 wins vs top 25 teams this year if not for the Utah st robbery. The team can contend if their head is in the game.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Do you want Kruger fired
or do you want UNLV to win this year ????

I hope Kruger gets us to the dance

I hope he gets is to the sweet 16

I hate politics
This entire season has been a game of ping pong. I want him to stay, I want him to go, I want him to stay, etc.....

Since the blowout loss to Air Force, they have played their best basketball.

Impressive win. We seem to have UNM’s number for some reason but it doesn’t take away from a huge win on the road. Give credit where it’s due. I’ve been pretty critical of CKK and his staff this year but they got these guys still playing hard and get them moving forward after that AFA debacle. I’m not convinced they can coach them successfully thru the MWCT, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Rebs make that kind of run. They play with anyone in this conference, just depends on whether they show up to play any particular night. Admittedly, I am more excited for the MWCT this year than previous years.

Impressive win. We seem to have UNM’s number for some reason but it doesn’t take away from a huge win on the road. Give credit where it’s due. I’ve been pretty critical of CKK and his staff this year but they got these guys still playing hard and get them moving forward after that AFA debacle. I’m not convinced they can coach them successfully thru the MWCT, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Rebs make that kind of run. They play with anyone in this conference, just depends on whether they show up to play any particular night. Admittedly, I am more excited for the MWCT this year than previous years.
I'm excited too but I'm trying to reserve it a little. The fact that I'm even slightly worried about losing to Fresno is not good. Thats how up and down the team can be. When theyre up, they can really do good things and right now, we are doing it without some key players. Who would have thought without Webster and Hill we'd be this good.

I hate to say this, but Webster might be unplayable moving forward. He has really struggled this season and when hes not hitting shots, hes a huge liability.

To answer @rebelwithacause I want CKK to win the MWC, win our tournament, then win the NCAA's. I'd love for him to remain as our HC forever (not that I love him as a coach, just that I want us to win every game no matter who is coaching us).

@lobbybuu Have to agree about Webster. He has become a decent driver to the basket (who would have predicted that) but his outside shot is way off and his defense is even worse.

Webster wasn't great to begin with. His outside shooting was always hot and cold and his size and inability to guard made him a liability. Now he wants to re-establish himself and he can't shoot effectively. KK will likely continue to play him despite the Freshman picking up the slack.

Hope CKK continues to play Brooklyn. The kid is talented. Websters value is to provide points off the bench and to bring composure, ball-handling, and free-throws when the team has a lead at the end of a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT