ADVERTISEMENT

Goodluck?

Bleed_Red702

Starter
Nov 14, 2012
I'm not trying to troll or anything like that. Just curious if anyone knows anything. Someone over on the mwc board is claiming that Goodluck is planning on transferring and says he will announce it within the next 2 weeks or so. The dude doesn't give any resources or substantial evidence. It's basically just a claim. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything? If true, it doesn't make sense on why he would be transferring with the amount of playing time that just opened up for him with Wood leaving.

I like Goodluck a lot. He was one of my favorite rebels this past season. I like his personality and the swag that he plays with. It would be a shame to see him go.

That's what I thought. It would be very surprising for him to leave. I don't believe it is true. You would think that if he was going to transfer he would have already announced it by now. But again, just wondering if anyone knows anything.

Had wood stayed GL likely leaves, no minutes... Now he is in a prime spot to continue starting and getting in a lot of playing time...

Anger Management I assume. I don't think I ever saw that movie. Looks pretty funny!

I know the issue sucks, and I too really hope nothing happens from it. But all we can do is take it a day at a time, show him our support and hope it helps his comfort level. Beyond that, what can we do?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT