ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Big 3 by Doolin from 5 ft behind the line after Nance's nasty dunk! Nance will be on plays of the week with that.

At this pace, we'll be in the 70's. If we can keep the lead, Wyoming won't be able to hold it much second half.

That Wyoming cheerleader had that good skin, and plush lips. Go REBELS! Happy New Year! 2 bottles deep I red vino. Looks like the Rebel players are too with the brilliant passing.

This post was edited on 12/31 8:14 PM by X7fifteen4

Is it me? Or is the individual in charge of the score slower than Dick Chaney getting a boner in 2015. Wyoming!

Why is Vaughn so bad at free throws? I understand they suck as a team but Vaughn just cannot shoot FREE throws for some reason.

As I have said before. Pat makes things happen. Some major some minor that change complexion of game. Time for him to start over Kendrick.

should have taken Cody out long before that il advised 3 pt shot!

This post was edited on 12/31 8:53 PM by vegasgolds

Why the F can't Vaughn shoot free throws? They are FREE!!!!!!! No one is guarding him. I am so confused how he can make some spin move throw it off the glass finger roll but can't hit a free throw.

Fighting to the bitter end. UNLV down by 2 with 11 seconds.

Wood, Vaughn having good games. Nance is having a great game.

A win, I drink in celebration. A loss, I drink away the pain. Tought loss! Happy New Year, be safe.

Too many easy baskets for wyo. I counted 7-8 dunks alone. That should never happen especially with out length and athleticism. Bad transition D and not playing more zone early cost us the game. Oh well maybe we will win at Kansas. ;)

Bad D all around. That is what cost us this game.

As much as I love RV he got beat like a red headed step child a few times.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT