ADVERTISEMENT

Finley Bizjack….

Hmmm, If he averaged 4 points a game then this high light video had "every" shot he made last season. I will cross my fingers and hope that wearing "13" jersey ( Fabulous Freddy Banks #) will rub off on his game. :cool:

OK enough on Finley. He played on a team that would have beat us by 30 points or so. The whole Big East was better than the best team in the MWC except for BSU. USU was a fluke and would have been handed their butt whooping by Seton Hall and Butler all day long. USU beat us on a crap out of bounds call that three blind mice couldn't figure out. So far, Finley has the high school records and maybe, just maybe, the Butler coaching and athletic department is a s storm. In this case, I'll let KK and the staff try to do better. My wife still is not buying season tickets. The Bear, our red shirt PF, our skinny 7 footer, and weak legs for Isaiah from no conditioning coach. A great point guard won't fix this broken offensive scheme. This isn't the NBA, our spot up shooters miss and we don't rebound. Whaley doesn't have a jump shot and the 7 footers that are moving into this league in droves will shut him down. He needs to work on a jump shot or find a place on the bench. End of rant but until these new guys suit it up we don't know how much better they will be. They are still 20 year olds

OK enough on Finley. He played on a team that would have beat us by 30 points or so. The whole Big East was better than the best team in the MWC except for BSU. USU was a fluke and would have been handed their butt whooping by Seton Hall and Butler all day long. USU beat us on a crap out of bounds call that three blind mice couldn't figure out. So far, Finley has the high school records and maybe, just maybe, the Butler coaching and athletic department is a s storm. In this case, I'll let KK and the staff try to do better. My wife still is not buying season tickets. The Bear, our red shirt PF, our skinny 7 footer, and weak legs for Isaiah from no conditioning coach. A great point guard won't fix this broken offensive scheme. This isn't the NBA, our spot up shooters miss and we don't rebound. Whaley doesn't have a jump shot and the 7 footers that are moving into this league in droves will shut him down. He needs to work on a jump shot or find a place on the bench. End of rant but until these new guys suit it up we don't know how much better they will be. They are still 20 year olds
I don’t blame your wife for not buying season tickets..we’re freakin awful.

Listen to your wife, she’s right. UNLV doesn’t pass the eyeball test.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I would guess that wouldn’t affect his decision. He was coming here knowing darn well we had a good pg. I’m assuming he’s not looking to be a PG but ya never know.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Id be more concerned his family/reps came on here and saw all the "eh, another mediocre player" posts and told him to walk away...

Is he transferring from Butler because of the message board? I am sure they have fans that have not been very positive about him.
He dropped 19 points on #4 Marquette in less than 20 minutes. Just one game. Show some resemblance of his capabilities. He was a freshman this past season correct?
Anyway, I dont think UNLV will get him. Who is next?

Question: Have anyone seen what the great Steph Curry played like at Davidson his first year? This is the son of Dell Curry.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
He dropped 19 points on #4 Marquette in less than 20 minutes. Just one game. Show some resemblance of his capabilities. He was a freshman this past season correct?

Anyway, I dont think UNLV will get him. Who is next?
It has been Quiet. No Announcement on him signing. Maybe he is not.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
I am not saying this is good or bad. But I am not convinced this kid is better than Brooklyn Hicks. Also, I realize neither put up big numbers last year based on both being freshmen. But Hick's was a big time scorer coming out of high school and he did shoot 40% from 3 last year and his shot looks good. Also, both were similarly rated coming out of high school with a slight edge to Bizack. We will see.

I am not saying this is good or bad. But I am not convinced this kid is better than Brooklyn Hicks. Also, I realize neither put up big numbers last year based on both being freshmen. But Hick's was a big time scorer coming out of high school and he did shoot 40% from 3 last year and his shot looks good. Also, both were similarly rated coming out of high school with a slight edge to Bizack. We will see.
Both of them with DJ would be something in the backcourt. The transition offence would have been awesome too.

Who knew we had that much power? If so how come Cottrel is still here?
Right! Come on guys, all we have to do is praise Cooper Flagg enough and say how great of a player he is and his team will see it and make him leave Duke and come here.

The players we get and miss on is of no fault of the staff, but instead is on Rebel-Netter’s, we have to be better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT