ADVERTISEMENT

Feels different...

rebel77fl

Walk On
May 29, 2001
Than the UNC win. The UNC game we played the best game that team could play with the threes and steals. This game was a good game and offense was okay, but not the best this team can play. I really like the look of this team with PM at point. I would really like to see Morgan in instead of Kendrick but DM provides some offense off the bench if PM is not on the bench.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Love the move by Rice to bench Doolin for a long time as he was just inefective tonight.

The offense did look awful at times tonight but he saw that and went to the isos for our scorers. Of course he will get no credit for the moves he made but that is just rebelnet.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 12/23 11:12 PM by rebelluver

Was Doolin still sick? It wouldn't surprise me if he still was. That would make this win even more impressive.

I think Doolin is too dribble heavy. He dribbles around a lot and doesn't do much with it.

Arizona was outrebounded by 13 in this game. Are you guys sure this wasn't our A game? Doolin was off but the rest of the team looked better than they looked all season.

I think one difference between this and the North Carolina win is this team has more upside and is so young that they will get better. The team didn't really improve much after beating North Carolina and that was an older, more experienced team. A team with freshman should have an easier time improving.

77, I agree. Cody was sick, I thought he was going to pass out a few times. I think our defense was outstanding. Offensively, we are running on 3 cylinders (McCaw, Wood, and Vaughn) right now. Still, we beat a top 3 team in the country.

I want.to talk about defense. As of last year, I never thought I would see defensive intensity ever again. Now it ain't krugerball, but I'm flat proud of their defensive effort lately

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT