ADVERTISEMENT

Critique my singing..

Scrub, if you would have auditioned for the Saints Unified Voices Choir directed by Gladys Knight you very well “could “ have made it!

Scrub, if you would have auditioned for the Saints Unified Voices Choir directed by Gladys Knight you very well “could “ have made it!
lol..haha. I took a gummy and was stoned. Holy crap.

Yea man..we are cancelling evening service for Super Bowl. My church is the best. No tithing. Give what’s in your heart.

Who else wears UNLV football and orange sweatpants!!

That was impressive, especially with no accompaniment from an organ or piano. You rocked it acapella! Well done!

Fergie and Jesus...

I absolutely hate LOL and LMFAO and other stupid acronyms...

But..

Lol..
I wanted to sound like this church..

But ended up sounding like this..

maybe with a couple more gummies at next song..I’ll get there. More dance!!

That was impressive, especially with no accompaniment from an organ or piano. You rocked it acapella! Well done!
Thank you man. I started to sing too many parts. Stick to a register..and be natural with it.

Dude, I played clarinet YEaRS Ago from 6th grade to Senior...so I can read music. I also took voice class in 1997. For the final, I bought the sheet music to Lionel Ritchie’s “Truly” so, the instructor brought in a pianist and she played it for the first time on the fly..

I took a communications class back in 2002 at CSN..so conquering your fear of public speech was the beginning. I was really freakin nervous. this girl suggested I drink alcohol so I actually drank some before leading song service one time. Fugg, I wish I kept that girl’s number. She entered tae kwan doe tournaments.

I also took a beginning guitar class in 2003 and bought a Washburn guitar brand new. That was actually a fun class. The acoustic guitars are freakin huge. I’m thinking about buying a 3/4 electric guitar and relearning it.

The problem with weed is it makes you really thirsty and if you’re really stoned..you can’t stop talking. So you get out of breath really quick. I might have to switch strains to an indica. I don’t like those because I don’t like to be slowed down.

Actually, No substances is the way to go. No Ifs ands or butts about it…

It’s all in the head though, nobody gives a shit.

Hey, for shits and giggles..

Pick a song on paperless hymnal. I’ll try to “leads it. Well the point is we have all these hymn songs and nobody knows it. So time to be the battering ram..

Guys, I have a prime directive from God himself. Bring bitches to the house!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT