ADVERTISEMENT

CKK post game .

Can someone watch this video i just cant do it. sick loss
I made it through his opening statement and he looks lost, defeated, and without answer, like a man who knows he's shopping for housing in another zip code. The look in his eyes and the dejection in his body language says all I need to know for where we're heading rest of year

I made it through his opening statement and he looks lost, defeated, and without answer, like a man who knows he's shopping for housing in another zip code. The look in his eyes and the dejection in his body language says all I need to know for where we're heading rest of year
Can any of even imagine the locker room after that beat down? Where do the coaches even start? Defense sucked. Not one player could stay in front of their man for more than 10 seconds. Couldn't rebound or get loose balls. Offense sucked. Not one player could beat their man to the rim. Reduced to shooting three's - just like last year without any penetration.

St. Mary's won their opening game by 79 POINTS. They are going to destroy us.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Can any of even imagine the locker room after that beat down? Where do the coaches even start? Defense sucked. Not one player could stay in front of their man for more than 10 seconds. Couldn't rebound or get loose balls. Offense sucked. Not one player could beat their man to the rim. Reduced to shooting three's - just like last year without any penetration.

St. Mary's won their opening game by 79 POINTS. They are going to destroy us.
Yeah, but St Mary's DID NOT play a juggernaut like Southern.

It’s 3 in March!

And last night should be the “death knell” of Kevin as UNLV HC!

There is no Hamilton, DW or Harkless coming through that door to save this bunch, heck I would even settle for an Elijah Mitrou Long sighting right about now but there ain’t going to be one!

Lets hope the football team doesn’t get boat raced on Friday night!

Reactions: lvhiker
It’s 3 in March!

And last night should be the “death knell” of Kevin as UNLV HC!

There is no Hamilton, DW or Harkless coming through that door to save this bunch, heck I would even settle for an Elijah Mitrou Long sighting right about now but there ain’t going to be one!

Let’s hope the football team doesn’t get boat raced on Friday night!
Not sure how those players you mentioned would save this group….the Rebs didn’t win crap with them either. No difference, just consistent bad coaching.

Reactions: the Florian Trout
Not sure how those players you mentioned would save this group….the Rebs didn’t win crap with them either. No difference, just consistent bad coaching.
True!

But I also saw last night there is nobody on this team who could take over in crunch time!

True!

But I also saw last night there is nobody on this team who could take over in crunch time!
You can already see it … Dedan with the dribble …. Drive and dish. We will make some, we will miss some.

Thing is, you can have that at any point of the game and it’s what we do anyway …

It’s simple to run.

Sometimes I don’t mind it because it might be the best play on the floor depending on matchups. But I don’t want it to be the primary and one and only.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT