ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Adams Jr.

Marcus Adams Jr is transferring out of BYU because his father just passed away and his mom doesnt speak English and cant drive. He also has a little brother at home. Just thought I'd post it here since its on the confidential board and has a negative connotation to it @reagan21
Where does his mom live? I would think that would be the determiner.

Long Beach State looks logical. Especially if he can get a big enough NIL to take care of his family.

Watched some of his highlights just now. Uber talented, major attitude. Maybe it’s just an age thing or he’s a little misguided. Wouldn’t be mad about him coming here but seems like there might be some risk involved.

Reactions: reagan21
Prayers go out to him and his family
he also lost his grandma a week ago. that being said, he had been looking to transfer since early December. think Goodluck Okonoboh.

The consensus at BYU was that he would never play for them…and this was their opinion prior to the season even starting.

he also lost his grandma a week ago. that being said, he had been looking to transfer since early December. think Goodluck Okonoboh.

The consensus at BYU was that he would never play for them…and this was their opinion prior to the season even starting.
I know he lost family and I wish him well while grieving but no more like Okonoboh here, the attitude needs to be “I’m coach-able” not the other way around!

I know he lost family and I wish him well while grieving but no more like Okonoboh here, the attitude needs to be “I’m coach-able” not the other way around!
to be fair to Marcus, he’s nothing like Goodluck. just that it was clear he wanted out of Provo essentially before it started.

Reactions: rebel5280
to be fair to Marcus, he’s nothing like Goodluck. just that it was clear he wanted out of Provo essentially before it started.
Can hardly blame him for that. I had a friend that signed with LSU (football) on his trip to byu asked to leave a day early. Im like bro, did you not know what that place was about before you stepped on the plane?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Can hardly blame him for that. I had a friend that signed with LSU (football) on his trip to byu asked to leave a day early. Im like bro, did you not know what that place was about before you stepped on the plane?
You would think… but surprisingly a lot of people don’t realize. Here in Vegas it’s common place to know people in the LDS community. Most of my friends growing up were so I’ve always been pretty familiar with it. My lady is from Michigan. She knew virtually nothing about them. No mormons in Michigan. It would definitely be a culture shock for anyone who didn’t have any familiarity prior to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT