ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny suffered cardiac arrested at USC practice yesterday

Even with all the best trainers and chefs in the world at his everyday disposal it can happen to anyone. Get well young man (I’ll put my utter hatred aside of Lebron for this)
It’s happening an awful lot. Way too frequently.

Lucky his dad is set for life. He probably just lost a pro basketball career, I know I wouldn’t make a large investment.

Thankfully he’s ok and his family can get the proper care.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
It’s happening an awful lot. Way too frequently.

Lucky his dad is set for life. He probably just lost a pro basketball career, I know I wouldn’t make a large investment.

Thankfully he’s ok and his family can get the proper care.
Yeah, you have to think this will have a big impact on his future in basketball. I know Dr's can do some pretty amazing things through surgery, etc, but what would cause a young healthy guy like this to have a heart attack? He's in peak physical shape, so he should have a healthy heart. It's certainly not an issue of obesity, cholesterol, etc, so I wouldn't think it's related to any sort of blockage, except maybe a blood clot. I'm not an expert by an stretch though, so just spit balling. Hope he recovers fully and they determine the cause.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Yeah, you have to think this will have a big impact on his future in basketball. I know Dr's can do some pretty amazing things through surgery, etc, but what would cause a young healthy guy like this to have a heart attack? He's in peak physical shape, so he should have a healthy heart. It's certainly not an issue of obesity, cholesterol, etc, so I wouldn't think it's related to any sort of blockage, except maybe a blood clot. I'm not an expert by a stretch though, so just spit balling. Hope he recovers fully and they determine the cause.
NBA teams invest a lot in players.

Would you spend a ton of money on, sorry, physically damaged goods?

He should count his blessings. He’s alive. He knows he has an issue. And his family is set for life. That’s a great safety net.

Jeez, I wonder if there was some terrible pandemic that occurred that the right tried to play down in order to push social eugenics, but in a brilliant use of propaganda, they blamed vaccines for society's ills instead.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
Jeez, I wonder if there was some terrible pandemic that occurred that the right tried to play down in order to push social eugenics, but in a brilliant use of propaganda, they blamed vaccines for society's ills instead.
Brush up on actual science instead of bowing to MSM and bureaucrats and big pharma.

These poor vax signals have been out for a long time …

Like so many, you’re playing politics with something that politics should never touch.

I hate the orange guy, won’t vote for him. He was the first one to push this thing and he still does … I can’t believe so many people blindly gobbled it up when we had zero (real) evidence of safety before jabbing it in arms. Let alone efficacy.

Another thread where politics wasn’t mentioned but somebody has to inject it.

Whether you’re an evil person or a good person … political party, nationality, race, sex, orientation doesn’t matter. You can be a POS and belong to any of them or a good person and belong to any of them. Some people seem to think they have a monopoly on all that is good in a nice, neat little bubble and everything outside of it is bad.

Ridiculously short sighted.

Brush up on actual science instead of bowing to MSM and bureaucrats and big pharma.

Like so many, you’re playing politics with something that politics should never touch.

I hate the orange guy, won’t vote for him. He was the first one to push this thing and he still does … I can’t believe so many people blindly gobbled it up when we had zero (real) evidence of safety before jabbing it in arms. Let alone efficacy.

Whether you’re an evil person or a good person … political party, nationality, race, sex, orientation doesn’t matter. You can be a POS and belong to any of them or a good person and belong to any of them. Some people seem to think they have a monopoly on all that is good in a nice, neat little bubble and everything outside of it is bad.

So weird. And so many. And so young.

1690309497330.png

The issue I have with immediately blaming the vaccine for these issues(and they ARE highly unusual - I've never seen so many young people coming in complaining of cardiovascular issues) is that we were told BEFORE the vaccine was even in the process of being made that covid's effects after infection included blood clots and myocarditis. Billions were infected. Some had acute problems, some had mild problems. Maybe Bronny was infected prior and these are some of the effects. Maybe the vaccine does exacerbate these effects, I'm not remotely smart enough to wade through any medical research on the subject to make sense of any of it.

From November 2020

More technical, from June 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: edap23

You make it seem like everyone just wanted to take it. Some people had the choice of being homeless if they declined and lost their job or took it because it kept a roof over our heads. I took 3 all because of work, before they said it wasn’t required anymore. I have also had Covid 4x now and as recent as last week. Fun times

The issue I have with immediately blaming the vaccine for these issues(and they ARE highly unusual - I've never seen so many young people coming in complaining of cardiovascular issues) is that we were told BEFORE the vaccine was even in the process of being made that covid's effects after infection included blood clots and myocarditis. Billions were infected. Some had acute problems, some had mild problems. Maybe Bronny was infected prior and these are some of the effects. Maybe the vaccine does exacerbate these effects, I'm not remotely smart enough to wade through any medical research on the subject to make sense of any of it.

From November 2020

I think the whole state of California, every student had to take the vaccine.

So we have to assume that Bronny took the vax.

Kyrie Irving is looking like a genius everyday..

You make it seem like everyone just wanted to take it. Some people had the choice of being homeless if they declined and lost their job or took it because it kept a roof over our heads. I took 3 all because of work, before they said it wasn’t required anymore. I have also had Covid 4x now and as recent as last week. Fun times
I’m not blaming people for their choices. I don’t think they were actual choices for many people. When heavy coercion is involved, and it was, when penalties are levied, and they were, it’s no longer a free choice. It’s force.

I’m mad at government, pharma, bureaucracies, media and pushers that had (at one time) 100% confidence … not jab takers, not jab non-takers. The pushers when it was still an unknown. And worse, pushers when it became known and they still push it.

Sorry for the illnesses you’ve had to endure. 4 times is quite a few but it’s not abnormal, sadly. I know one coworker with five, only a small handful with 4 … most 3 times.

From November 2020

Pfizers own studies showed an elevated risk of vax induced myocarditis …

Sounds like some pre-priming … just like people are falling over dead from climate change. Go figure.

With non-Covid excess mortality at a staggering rate - there are 100 stated reasons why that has happened/is happening and will continue to happen. But none of the reasons given are the very thing people injected directly into their veins. It should make people think … it’s obvious people are starting to wake up to it, at least questioning their once hard held belief …. Some never will, some don’t care enough and it’s whatever … as the data continues to roll in, more eyes will open … but something else “big” will happen before the sht actually hits the fan because they just can’t afford to let it hit a resolution (imo).

These things do happen, and have happened for years. Lebron James' son, who happens to be a high profile basketball recruit is going to get significantly more pub.

Truth is he could just have cardiovascular anomaly, like an enlarged heart, which is completely congenital and can be asymptomatic.

Remember Kory Stringer? He played HS ball, college ball, then dropped dead at a pro practice.

Trying to blame anything without any evidence at this point is pretty foolish IMO.

Yo it’s a virus. A virus mutates. This is basic biology 190 Class and microbiology class in college.

Luckily, I took those classes in college back in the day.

For regular folks that didn’t take that class, you were educated by MSM, the internet AND were FORCED to take the jab for your job.

These things do happen, and have happened for years. Lebron James' son, who happens to be a high profile basketball recruit is going to get significantly more pub.

Truth is he could just have cardiovascular anomaly, like an enlarged heart, which is completely congenital and can be asymptomatic.

Remember Kory Stringer? He played HS ball, college ball, then dropped dead at a pro practice.

Trying to blame anything without any evidence at this point is pretty foolish IMO.
What’s pretty foolish is not fully examining the whys as to why so many are happening to people under 40. Just letting it go and saying, eh, it happens sometimes … when it’s never happened at this rate … just turning a blind eye and whatevering it, that’s more foolish, imo.

I don’t know that the vax caused any of these that we’ve seen.

But I know that it’s happening a hell of a lot more frequently to young people. I can look at the ER log right now and I guarantee there are a couple youngsters being monitored for that very thing … heart abnormalities … and now it’s a regular occurrence, very rarely happened before. Cath lab techs are being way overworked around the clock right now … no, it’s not always like that, but has been …

When something is abnormal, and this is, you need to get to the bottom of it. But we don’t, for some reason.

But did you know that many stains of cardiac muscle are showing spike protein, but no envelope, no nucleoplasmid, etc ….

We have more than TRIPLED our use of troponin and d-dimers YOY, so doctors are certainly suspecting something gone awry. That doesn’t tell you the cause, but it should raise suspicion and warrant investigation by a third party (non pharma sponsored studies).

Cardiac arrests in 20-30 year old highly trained athletes is up 30-40%. That doesn’t happen without a new element being introduced.

Heard from an actual Physician today, a real one not a rebel net physician. Dr David Chau former Chargers team physician. Said that in HS athletes this is common, too common, was common before we even know what Covid was, it happens after Mono thats why Dr's keep athletes out after mono, common flu as well. The number he gave was 1 in 50,000 athletes and chances increase in larger, more muscular, and African American high school athletes.

fetchimage

Heard from an actual Physician today, a real one not a rebel net physician. Dr David Chau former Chargers team physician. Said that in HS athletes this is common, too common, was common before we even know what Covid was, it happens after Mono thats why Dr's keep athletes out after mono, common flu as well. The number he gave was 1 in 50,000 athletes and chances increase in larger, more muscular, and African American high school athletes.
I’ve met with plenty of ED physicians and cardios who see have seen it way too regularly in young, healthy non-athletes. And not historically, but recently.

Many viruses can potentially cause some kind of cardiac inflammation or injury. Even some bacteria can.

But when the prevalence is this high … you gotta start looking at why. When there is a high level sigma events taking place, it needs to be investigated, whatever the cause may be.

My guess is it will continue to occur at a similar rate, and some people will still say no big deal while others want it looked at.

And for your doctor to call 1 in 50,000 athletes common … is kind of mind boggling. That would mean about 20 people per million population. That would never be considered common by any medical categorization. That’s considered rare.

And for your doctor to call 1 in 50,000 athletes common … is kind of mind boggling. That would mean about 20 people per million population. That would never be considered common by any medical categorization. That’s considered rare.
Sorry, common isnt the right word and what I used not him, what he said was it can be as high as 1 in 50,000 in HS athletes so thats why its important to do preactivity physicals in HS athletes. There are 8 million HS athletes in the US according to Google so I think his point is there are kids with cardiovascular conditions that are unaware until something like what happend today happens. Most we dont hear about.

Reactions: dcut03

From November 2020

now this i understand. Well put , and i agree. We need to be careful and figure out is there a problem <seems to be > and is it the shot the virus or both ? Man i agree with you 100 percent and this is what i mean by actual science = ask the questions , form an opinion , test the conclusions . in a nutshell anyway .

Sorry, common isnt the right word and what I used not him, what he said was it can be as high as 1 in 50,000 in HS athletes so thats why its important to do preactivity physicals in HS athletes. There are 8 million HS athletes in the US according to Google so I think his point is there are kids with cardiovascular conditions that are unaware until something like what happend today happens. Most we dont hear about.
I like your point and is accurate but i would be careful with the opinion of one DR there has to be a study a broader study to come to conclusions here. Not saying he is not accurate but i do think this does need studying cause of the increased case numbers over the last few years and if there is not a jump in the numbers then ok. I think its a good point take on it either way and educated obviously

now this i understand. Well put , and i agree. We need to be careful and figure out is there a problem <seems to be > and is it the shot the virus or both ? Man i agree with you 100 percent and this is what i mean by actual science = ask the questions , form an opinion , test the conclusions . in a nutshell anyway .
Trust me, I absolutely WELCOME asking questions from all sides and getting down to the answers for EVERYTHING around this. Regardless of what the answers are. I’m talking transparency and truth, whatever that truth is and if there are shenanigans (payoffs, pressure, influence, malice, or anything else), I don’t care who in the hell the people are, if they are to blame, they should fry. If this is a natural occurrence and we did the best we could, if that is unveiled as a truth, I can live with it.

But that will never happen if it was anything less than above board. Too much at stake.

That’s why I hate the science/politics thing … I don’t care if a person I backed 100% was guilty, if so, they are guilty and should pay. People clinging to my side does no wrong, the other side is all wrong …. Oh yeah, my guy have done this, but what about him! It’s nauseating.

Science is a discipline, it’s supposed to be based upon asking questions, on skepticism, about challenging and searching. There’s a method to it. And none of the variables should EVER be politics. But that’s what it’s become.

And I guess this isn’t worth investigating either. A stark rise in cancers, much higher than would be expected, I believe it’s an 8 sigma event? Oh, and we are past the whole “missed diagnosis and treatment” delays of when we shut down many services during the pandemic.

There’s a signal … a loud one … when sigma is so high, there’s a reason, it’s not just by chance, it’s not just “one of those things” ….

I don’t think this is spike protein, I think that can impact the heart. This is something else … maybe that gross little transfectious plastic bubble that houses the mRNA …. The one that the body can’t break down well, one that bioaccumulates in many sites of the body …. That’s my hunch, but maybe it’s all this global warming going on ….

And yes, we are seeing more of them in the hospital …. And younger …. And more aggressive …

But let’s ignore the shit that’s been going on because of fragile egos.

Hey, I was in line with the OP until others wanted to spiral this thing ….

1690375672813.png

I've been seeing a lot more incidences of blood clots in my patients in the homes recently. Not just surgical patients, my "general weakness" population as well.

This is anecdotal and I don't know numbers, just that I've always tested for them prior and am getting more positive tests now.

I've been seeing a lot more incidences of blood clots in my patients in the homes recently. Not just surgical patients, my "general weakness" population as well.

This is anecdotal and I don't know numbers, just that I've always tested for them prior and am getting more positive tests now.
Lots of anecdotes. Our total numbers of patients haven’t changed, always a full house … but the percentages of afflictions have changed. Cardiac is always high but it’s higher, cancer is usually low and it’s packed. We get multiple code strokes (clots) per day. We always get them, have been getting a lot more.

A D dimer test, which we run about 3x as much as we have before covid, can be a great indicator before stroke happens because it detects micro-clots in the bloodstream (we don’t get many normals anymore, most are elevated signaling some level of micro-clots).

Things may seem “more normal” but anybody working in a hospital can tell you things are wildly off and have been for awhile. We get so many ED admits of a coding that indicates condition as “abnormal laboratory results” which means they don’t know what’s wrong, but something is wrong because their lab results are all over the place. It’s a new code or at least one that wasn’t used before … and now it’s between 5-10% of ED patients. It’s not normal. It just isn’t. But people don’t like thinking about that because there’s gotta be some reason why they aren’t normal. Blame covid, blame long covid, blame the vax, blame diet, the climate … whatever … but figure it out with honesty and do something about it. Doing the ostrich head in the sand isn’t going to help anybody.

I have a family member who is EMT …. He says the calls are ridiculous as well ….

Thank you.

Truth is cardiac anomalies are common enough that this does happen regularly and has happened for years. Working with young athletes for 20 years and working on sidelines, it is something that we prepare for because it does happen.

I'm not saying that this isn't some sort of Vax thing, it could be. But much much more likely it is something else.

So rebel netting this up. Saying some unsubstantiated claim to make yet another thread a political thread, just to have people start running with this as if it is fact. Then lets complain about how the world is crap because of fake news. A bit ironic, don't you think?

Reactions: NSU67
Thank you.

Truth is cardiac anomalies are common enough that this does happen regularly and has happened for years. Working with young athletes for 20 years and working on sidelines, it is something that we prepare for because it does happen.

I'm not saying that this isn't some sort of Vax thing, it could be. But much much more likely it is something else.

So rebel netting this up. Saying some unsubstantiated claim to make yet another thread a political thread, just to have people start running with this as if it is fact. Then let’s complain about how the world is crap because of fake news. A bit ironic, don't you think?
So, when you have many highly credentialed cardiologists stating it is a signal associated with the vax …. And then you have highly credentialed saying it’s normal … how are you deciding? Let’s not act as if there is a consensus. You’re opting to choose one because of … I’m curious? Because of you knowing them personally? So that makes it the consensus?

Stains are showing something. Spike. And spike only. You can’t wish that the way you want it to be.

I understand the absolute need for it to be “much more likely something else”.

But you’re offering up that it’s always been this way as something g else …. And it hasn’t always been this way, not close.

Do you want to get into the neurogenerative disorders as well? Have those always been around large scale? People just walking around with demyelination for some reason, it just happens? It does, it’s rare. But it’s not as rare anymore.

Again, you’re siding with “this is all normal” when it’s not close to normal. Something is to blame, not just, eh, people always get sick. A non-descript, cover all your bases, be done with it answer serves no purpose other than hoping it goes away with closed eyes.

And if you want to get personal, we can do that. Just let me know.

And spare me your Trumpy “fake news” battle cry. Please.

Also, talking about research. Correlation is not causation.

There is a reason that Meta analysis is the highest form of research. It is so tough to have a true independent variable, especially with cases like this or with random medical occurences. Even Randomized, double blind, clinical trials can have pitfalls. We really need a varied data set to make confident conclusions.

It doesn't mean we should ignore trends, we need to absolutely explore them. But it does mean we shouldn't get a hard on if the first bit of data may fit a preconceived narrative. That is hard to do, I will admit of that myself. It is human nature

When it comes to COVID there are so many variables that will be nearly impossible to tease out. Actually getting sick, quarantining for as long as we did, with likely weakening our immunity. Changes in diet, generally being more sedentary for extended periods of time, increased phone use and postural strains.

Bottom line Bronny likely has either some congenital heart issue, or had v-fib from dehydration, also very possible. Context certainly matters. It could be other things for sure, not denying it. But there is also the saying, "When you hear hoofsteps think horses, not zebras".

Reactions: RRebel and NSU67
So, when you have many highly credentialed cardiologists stating it is a signal associated with the vax …. And then you have highly credentialed saying it’s normal … how are you deciding? Let’s not act as if there is a consensus. You’re opting to choose one because of … I’m curious? Because of you knowing them personally? So that makes it the consensus?

Stains are showing something. Spike. And spike only. You can’t wish that the way you want it to be.

I understand the absolute need for it to be “much more likely something else”.

But you’re offering up that it’s always been this way as something g else …. And it hasn’t always been this way, not close.

Do you want to get into the neurogenerative disorders as well? Have those always been around large scale? People just walking around with demyelination for some reason, it just happens? It does, it’s rare. But it’s not as rare anymore.

Again, you’re siding with “this is all normal” when it’s not close to normal. Something is to blame, not just, eh, people always get sick. A non-descript, cover all your bases, be done with it answer serves no purpose other than hoping it goes away with closed eyes.

And if you want to get personal, we can do that. Just let me know.

And spare me your Trumpy “fake news” battle cry. Please.
Again, I want to see meta analysis. Individual experts have value, but I want to see unbiased data before I really make conclusions when it comes to making the leap insinuating that a vaccination was the cause of a phenomenon that is much more likely from other causes.

Weird shit is happening, I am not denying that. COVID times changed our world in so many ways. But as a society there are also many other changes other than the vaccination that have been changing the way we eat, live, etc.

But also we have more information than ever, and simple data sets are being taken and run with without fully being flushed out and lay people are making articles. Cool. Show me some peer reviewed journals and we can talk.

I'm not denying anything, I am not accepting things until we have some strong statistical evidence.

Again, I want to see meta analysis. Individual experts have value, but I want to see unbiased data before I really make conclusions when it comes to making the leap insinuating that a vaccination was the cause of a phenomenon that is much more likely from other causes.

Weird shit is happening, I am not denying that. COVID times changed our world in so many ways. But as a society there are also many other changes other than the vaccination that have been changing the way we eat, live, etc.

But also we have more information than ever, and simple data sets are being taken and run with without fully being flushed out and lay people are making articles. Cool. Show me some peer reviewed journals and we can talk.

I'm not denying anything, I am not accepting things until we have some strong statistical evidence.
Why is it “much more likely from other causes”? Show me one of those causes with stats (not msm parroting) that show what those causes might be?

And with peer, you have to be careful and dig more, you should know that. Unfortunately, we are at a time where you have to look at conflicts of interest. It sucks but that what they’ve done with science.

Why is it “much more likely from other causes”? Show me one of those causes with stats (not msm parroting) that show what those causes might be?

And with peer, you have to be careful and dig more, you should know that. Unfortunately, we are at a time where you have to look at conflicts of interest. It sucks but that what they’ve done with science.
Fwiw; I’d absolutely love to see unbiased data. I really would. I don’t care where it leads.

You’re going to have trouble finding it. So much has been compromised …. It really, really sucks, science became weaponized. I hate it.

So while I look into this, there are few go to areas, but some of it is my own eyeballs at work. What patterns am I seeing and why, results, test orders, patient charts. Then I talk with docs, paths, etc. There’s absolutely no consensus with them, it’s wide and varied. But, I will say this … I have not talked to a doc who stated there are major problems with the vax walking to there are no problems with the vax. I have had many walk from no problems with the vax to uh, oh, we have some major issues.

Normally when an issue like this pops up I'd research the difference between cardiac incidents in young athletes before and after covid. For me, the issue is I can't trust any data. No need to spend an hour or two because whatever I get may be totally rigged.

Normally when an issue like this pops up I'd research the difference between cardiac incidents in young athletes before and after covid. For me, the issue is I can't trust any data. No need to spend an hour or two because whatever I get may be totally rigged.
We have two under 18 year olds (one girl; one boy) (peds) on the floor right now with elevated (not critical) troponins. Anecdote, sure. But this isn’t rare now. It never happened before, from very rare to occasional or more. But they are in for the same thing, a thing that absolutely is not common. Was it the vax? Again, I don’t know, I’m not digging to see if and when they took it. But something is causing this stuff to happen. Climate change, Covid, long Covid, pesticides, heat stroke, whatever you want to say it is. But again, get to the bottom of it - when you have events that are huge shifts from baseline (sigmas), an (honest) investigation is warranted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT