ADVERTISEMENT

Brace yourself

See...I'mma say this how I truly feel. You are STUPID. Mercy is Master P's son. He got that deal through his father's connections, not through UH. What a dumb arse... (do you know who Master P is?)

Nate
Before we go any further, clarify for us what do you mean by Sampson "Does not play the NIL game?"

See...I'mma say this how I truly feel. You are STUPID. Mercy is Master P's son. He got that deal through his father's connections, not through UH. What a dumb arse... (do you know who Master P is?)

Nate
Stupid is saying NIL has nothing to do with Sampson's recruiting and that they are going there simply because of his greatness. Those of us outside of the Sampson Sycophant Club realize NIL absolutely plays a part. Who cares whose son he is does every celebrity's kid get a large NIL deal? Since the schools don't directly pay NIL they all come from outside sources. If he was getting zero at Houston he wouldn't be at Houston, but somehow you have deluded yourself into thinking Sampson is special. I guess that same thinking is what had you thinking Dedan was going to Houston. You're a special kind of gullible.

For what? I'm right here. Unlike most internet warriors, I attach my name to all my posts cuz I stand behind mine. Not a "loan idiot" by a long shot. I came in to give context to what was going on and the back story. Ya'll were having a "meltdown" as I was told. I came in to read only, cuz this is the only time I've ever written on another school's board(some may not believe me...if you knew me, you'd know I wouldn't care if I'm believed or not). I only commented after I saw that I was quoted and you guys assumed I was talking about Dedan. And it just took on a life of its own. I probably shared more than I was anticipating, but it wasn't to rub anything in your faces.

About NIL...go search and see the push for $1M in NIL for UH basketball today. And within hours, J'Wan Roberts announced that he was returning for his super senior year. LJ Cryer MAY be next. That was my point...once you're IN the program, you will be taken care of regarding NIL alliances. Just don't let NIL be the reason you're interested in being a Coog. You won't get in the front door.

Somebody mentioned a Dedan hypothetical about having a choice between $5K and $1M in NIL, and which would he choose? C'mon, bruh. I have sensible, objective, grown up discussions, not rhetorical unrealistic ones.

Nate
That may be cool and all but Cougar fans coming here to say "I'm hearing Houston" and blowing their horns isn't exactly a good look. Don't gloat on other message boards.

Nate
I know you 'don't care' about our opinions but would you be mad if the same was said about your incorrect opinions and information?

You ABSOLUTELY came here to gloat that first day. You were an a** but now you have to tuck tail. Sorry, bud, but you're taking a major L over here. You're trying to save face (even though you 'don't care') but you're failing miserably.

I'm embarrassed for you. Not that you care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT