ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Hill on ESPN 1100 said the LVRJ Reporting the COTZ to ISU is a Done deal !

Bottom of the article states Kaluma is seeking other options

Any asistant coaches you would hope the new coach retains? I would like Kevin other than that they can go with OTZ to Iowa

How UNLVsy would it be for ISU to come out and say they haven't hired anyone yet and are still interviewing, and then they end up hiring someone else. It appears to be a done deal, but I haven't heard anything yet from ESPN or Iowa State.

How UNLVsy would it be for ISU to come out and say they haven't hired anyone yet and are still interviewing, and then they end up hiring someone else. It appears to be a done deal, but I haven't heard anything yet from ESPN or Iowa State.

LOL, that would be typical UNLV.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
I'm missing the article that states UNLV has announced TJs departure. All Ive seen so far is a bunch of tweets and a news article from the RJ.

I'm missing the article that states UNLV has announced TJs departure. All Ive seen so far is a bunch of tweets and a news article from the RJ.
There hasn't been one. All are unnamed sources.

To me, the most telling piece of info is the lack of a statement from DRF or TJ. This has been percolating for a while now. If it was all garbage they would come out and say it to protect recruiting. Nobody is saying anything. Both are unavailable. That in itself says a lot.

There hasn't been one. All are unnamed sources.

To me, the most telling piece of info is the lack of a statement from DRF or TJ. This has been percolating for a while now. If it was all garbage they would come out and say it to protect recruiting. Nobody is saying anything. Both are unavailable. That in itself says a lot.

Yeah, I would assume ISU is negotiating the buyout, trying to get it lowered or spread out or something like that. Once they hammer that out they'll announce it I'm guessing.

Reactions: 76RunninRebel
There is some reporting (unnamed sources) that ISU is waiting so it doesn't look like TJ was poached during the season.

The way this came together so quickly, no one with half a brain cell would not come to conclusion that this was Deal done weeks ago. SMH

Last edited:
Yeah, unnamed source through cbs claims it has been done for a month. Send him back to the children of the corn.

I think it’s Stephen King’s greatest movie. Kids killing kids before Hunger Games made it cool..

To think Ames has a basketball program in the middle of nowhere that was able to poach our coach.

I’m not hurt, I’m just like wow thank you for kindly taking Otz off our hands.

I think it’s Stephen King’s greatest movie. Kids killing kids before Hunger Games made it cool..

To think Ames has a basketball program in the middle of nowhere that was able to poach our coach.

I’m not hurt, I’m just like wow thank you for kindly taking Otz off our hands.

There was that period of time where they seemed to truly hate us because we landed Rashad Vaughn and maybe someone else. Now they’ve taken our coach and no one here is even trying to trash talk them. It’s potentially this blessing for us, so long as unlv doesnt screw it up. I have no faith. But basketball is exciting again. Another coach hunt. Send in the clowns....

Reactions: RebelScrub
There was that period of time where they seemed to truly hate us because we landed Rashad Vaughn and maybe someone else. Now they’ve taken our coach and no one here is even trying to trash talk them. It’s potentially this blessing for us, so long as unlv doesnt screw it up. I have no faith. But basketball is exciting again. Another coach hunt. Send in the clowns....

I've been reading their boards a lot for the last week and a few of them are still bitter about Rashad choosing us. They also love claiming that every UNLV coach except Otz paid the players lol.

I've been reading their boards a lot for the last week and a few of them are still bitter about Rashad choosing us. They also love claiming that every UNLV coach except Otz paid the players lol.

Oh man I forgot that’s a thing they do too. Cause there’s no way young men would choose Las Vegas over Ames. What a painfully insecure fan base.
Although, to their credit, otz made it blatantly obvious he wasn’t paying talent to come to Vegas.....

Why can't we be the ones that already has a

Only problem is Quick Slick Rick is a two pump Trump, errr..... Chump !!! Lol
Any mere mortal man at the sight of DRF on both knees Tongue sticking out becomes a two pump chump.

our queen is that sexy,now if she can only do some homework on the next fire..oops hire.

Oh man I forgot that’s a thing they do too. Cause there’s no way young men would choose Las Vegas over Ames. What a painfully insecure fan base.
Although, to their credit, otz made it blatantly obvious he wasn’t paying talent to come to Vegas.....

I think we pissed them off way before the Rashaad Vaughn recruitment.

Coach Sanford earning his paycheck and Tripping out on the field.

Reactions: BrianGregory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT