ADVERTISEMENT

You need to get use to dreaming big with recruiting

Take the time to watch some of the clips from the players on the hotlist. I know we won't get all these guys but the caliber of recruits is beyond our comprehension right now. Soon it will be what we expect and we'll take for granted the two- and three-star guys we're looking at.

Reactions: bornreb89
I agree, they are throwing their name in the mix with a lot of guys that the two prior staffs might not have even bothered, thinking they didn't have a chance. It has been fun following this process.

Reactions: depuppy3
I bet the actual number of offers is more like around 100 or more, just can't keep up with all of them.

Wow!! i spent the last few days checking for posts and nothing, now a flood, keep them coming, I've always been a Rebel Football fan ( in basketball i'm ore of a fanatic) but the excitement I 've seen since the "Sanchez Effect" took hold is amazing.

He has generated more excitement coming off a 3 win season than Hauck did after a bowl season in which he also beat Reno.

When people talk about the 'it' factor or intangibles, Sanchez seems to have 'it'. Hauck didn't have 'it'.

I agree, they are throwing their name in the mix with a lot of guys that the two prior staffs might not have even bothered, thinking they didn't have a chance. It has been fun following this process.

It's been fun actually being able to follow the process. Perhaps we couldn't follow the BH process because there was none.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT