ADVERTISEMENT

WTF?

Did I just see two dudes in the Rebel Girls? SMH
Possibly. It's hard to really know the gender nowadays amongst that age group. It is sad though considering just a few years ago the Rebel Girls were all really gorgeous girls for the most part. How fast things have gone downhill.

The guys kept up with the girls and the routine was excellent for the Rebel Girls and Company. Later the Rebel Girls had a routine by themselves. It was fine also.

Reactions: MonsterJam
Possibly. It's hard to really know the gender nowadays amongst that age group. It is sad though considering just a few years ago the Rebel Girls were all really gorgeous girls for the most part. How fast things have gone downhill.
Actually, this is not at all unusual. Some of the stunts require men. I hope it isn't about equity. Really don't think so

I used to watch the dance team and cheerleaders back in the day. Cant do that anymore - it just aint right.

I went to a football game at Sam Boyd and there was a dude among the Rebel girls, and that was 20 years ago.
Yeah..it was me trying to have a gangbang with them
I went to a football game at Sam Boyd and there was a dude among the Rebel girls, and that was 20 years ago.
I used to watch the dance team and cheerleaders back in the day. Cant do that anymore - it just aint right.
I still watch them. The girls and guys are very talented dancers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT