ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn’t mind if we went after a “may-transfer” Noah Waterman from BYU.

Nah, We grow up on basketball courts and most of us are high percentage 3 point shooters even into our 40s and 50s in our minds...
Yo, I f’n know that.

Bruh, let’s get that church inter league going..

The real churches of Christ vs LDS church of christ.

Your doctrine is phenomenal!!! A trillion planets all populated by all the Mormons!!

Pass. he’s LDS.
Bro, I ain’t that stupid. It’s a given that all Mormons can play basketball. Reagan, talk to your boy Matthew Rogers. I haven’t seen him since the 9th grade. He literally was my best friend in those days.

Bro, I ain’t that stupid. It’s a given that all Mormons can play basketball. Reagan, talk to your boy Matthew Rogers. I haven’t seen him since the 9th grade. He literally was my best friend in those days.
Are you serious?!?!?! His two brothers were my best friends growing up. We were essentially neighbors (like 4 houses away). Matt is a dentist in Connecticut.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
Are you serious?!?!?! His two brothers were my best friends growing up. We were essentially neighbors (like 4 houses away). Matt is a dentist in Connecticut.
So were you also friends with Ben Bailey, Chris Driscoll and Danny Lund?

Nah get in touch with him. Asked him if he hung out with a young Filipino named Ted Mandapat!!!

All we would do is bag on each other!! He was a cool ass mother****er.

They invited me to play basketball at their church on Cheyenne between Torrey Pines and Jones.

Yeah you guys have this chamber that’s round and you can hear everyone’s voices so no talking during church.

Yo, I was on stunted growth. Honestly, I have never changed.

So were you also friends with Ben Bailey, Chris Driscoll and Danny Lund?
Danny Lund sounds familiar..not sure about the other guys.

I don’t have my jr high yearbook. Bro, I got my 30 year reunion and we get people talking from Brinley Jr. High School.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT