ADVERTISEMENT

Who's Going To The UCLA Game

I know that one of the visitor corners in Section 21 (or is it Portal 21?), but is that optimum? I'd much rather be sitting with a bunch of folks in red if I do make the trip than those in blue. Best section for visitors in the Rose Bowl?

Planning on driving up on Sat, have a reservation at the Marriott Courtyard on Fair Oaks which is the closest hotel to the stadium and near all the bars in Old Pas.

If you need a room or have one booked their check your rates. I originally booked for $279, then it was sold out, I just noticed today that there are rooms available for $199 so I modified my reservation to take advantage.

I couldn't secure a ticket at a sane price, so I will be at Born and Raised.

Not game tickets, plane tickets, should have been more clear. I have to work 5am on sunday, otherwise I would make the drive.

There are face value tickets for as little as $33 through UCLA and many many tickets less than that on resale sights. Dirt Cheap.
Face value, excluding fees. Also those are GA seats, which I assume are a madhouse to get decent seats. But you're right. In the building nonetheless.

I can't go, but it is easy to get relatively cheap seats due to all of the UCLA fans that will not go selling off their tickets. It is also hard to sell out a stadium that seats 100k fans.

Most UCLA fans still look at UNLV as being the same team as they destroyed last year, I just hope the UCLA players also take UNLV so lightly.

Curious how many people on the boards here are planning on going to the game.
Probably not very many. Last week when I looked across the field and saw all the Jackson State fans sitting there, the thought ran across my mind there are almost as many of them as there are UNLV fans. I talked to some people who didn't even know anyone playing, but they travel to support the team. I haven't been to an away game yet where I have seen that many UNLV fans. People talk about wanting a better team and joining a bigger conference, but that's never going to happen until the fans come out and support the team win or lose.

Probably not very many. Last week when I looked across the field and saw all the Jackson State fans sitting there, the thought ran across my mind there are almost as many of them as there are UNLV fans. I talked to some people who didn't even know anyone playing, but they travel to support the team. I haven't been to an away game yet where I have seen that many UNLV fans. People talk about wanting a better team and joining a bigger conference, but that's never going to happen until the fans come out and support the team win or lose.

Preaching to the choir.

Face value, excluding fees. Also those are GA seats, which I assume are a madhouse to get decent seats. But you're right. In the building nonetheless.

Ive sat in those GA seats for an Oregon game 2 seasons ago, which had a lot more fans in the stands than this game will. It wasnt a mad house for those seats at all. The RB seats about 95,000, Id be shocked if 55,000 are on the the stadium on Sat, leaving a ton of empty seats. School not is session yet plus a lower tier team.

Reactions: LocoRebel
:cool2::cool2::cool2:
Ive sat in those GA seats for an Oregon game 2 seasons ago, which had a lot more fans in the stands than this game will. It wasnt a mad house for those seats at all. The RB seats about 95,000, Id be shocked if 55,000 are on the the stadium on Sat, leaving a ton of empty seats. School not is session yet plus a lower tier team.
The lost to TamU. That doesn't necessarily make them lower tier.

I'm working in Van Nuys until 5:30- my plan was to drive over after work. But I needed it to be a 7:00pm kickoff. For some stupid reason, they made it a 5:00 game. I was going to bring one of my LA UNLV friends, too. Damn!

I am there and at the Brookside tailgate. Seats in 13-H. Flying into Burbank at 1:10 straight to the RB - Go Rebels!!

Guys. Trying to decide whether to go to Brookside tailgate. I blew it and didn't register before noon today so $100 versus $65.

What's / where's is everyone going pre game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT