ADVERTISEMENT

Who said UNLV TV numbers were low?

Not according to the Idaho news paper who compared Boise States TV audience for rated televised games to the rest of the MWC for 2023. Boise came in no. 3. No. 1 was?

I know. I laugh my ass of because they are using viewership numbers from when UNLV sucked and could never get on TV, and when they did it was on a streaming service. They have ignored the last 2 years. Why do they think UNLV has 11 of 12 games on national TV this season, is it because nobody wants to watch?

Excellent find. I am pretty sure our numbers are going to be a lot higher after this season.
Pay wall. What did article say?
This is the main focus for us:

"Boise State’s TV audience ranked No. 3 among Mountain West teams that played at least four publicly rated games, according to sportsmediawatch.com. UNLV led the conference, averaging 1.46 million viewers in five publicly rated games. Air Force ranked No. 2 with 1.14 million viewers in four applicable games. Wyoming ranked No. 4 with an average of 730,000 viewers in five games."

Makes me wonder what the PAC was looking at in their "Metrics". You would think that information would be important in making decisions especially when media revenue is of high importance if not the highest importance.

Makes me wonder what the PAC was looking at in their "Metrics". You would think that information would be important in making decisions especially when media revenue is of high importance if not the highest importance.
Something fishy happened

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT