ADVERTISEMENT

Who are on the NFL's watch list?

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
Any official list? Top of my head are: Tiger Shank, Ricky White, Jackson Woodard, DeJesus. Anyone else?

If all goes according to plan, whoever is QB1 all season will probably end up on those lists as well.
QB? That will be tough.

Neither are anywhere near NFL radars right now. If they end up being successful, the offense itself will have a lot to do with it.

Now if we have a guy that has a Johnny Manziel type of season where he makes ridiculous off schedule plays that lead to big moments and big upsets, then maybe.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Johnny Football!
Grimala got a pretty good article out. I am assuming football camp is under way? The dates on the article confused me a little bit.

QB? That will be tough.

Neither are anywhere near NFL radars right now. If they end up being successful, the offense itself will have a lot to do with it.

Now if we have a guy that has a Johnny Manziel type of season where he makes ridiculous off schedule plays that lead to big moments and big upsets, then maybe.
yes, the Offense will have a lot to do with that, but the QB will get a lot of credit because he definitely wont just be a game manager. He will be either passing for a good amount of yards/TDs hopefully and or running for a few TDS.. If we can show up and win the conference title, the QB will get a lot of credit.

Matthew Sluka was a Walter Payton Award finalist for both the 2022 and 2023 seasons. This is the equivalent of the Heisman at the FCS level. My expectation is that he will be at least as good and more than likely to be better than Maiava who was a freshman last year with limited experience who struggled in the big games compared to a senior. While Maiava stuggled in the big games, Sluka thrived when Holly Cross played higher level competition where he would have his best games.

Reactions: TimothyC3
Matthew Sluka was a Walter Payton Award finalist for both the 2022 and 2023 seasons. This is the equivalent of the Heisman at the FCS level. My expectation is that he will be at least as good and more than likely to be better than Maiava who was a freshman last year with limited experience who struggled in the big games compared to a senior. While Maiava stuggled in the big games, Sluka thrived when Holly Cross played higher level competition where he would have his best games.
Maiava like Sluka is thick and durable. They can take a hit and bounce back. I have a little concern HMW's durability in this offence. Friel can definitely take a hit. Very durable.

I have been checking, why Ricky White have not been on anyone award list? Ricky was the most productive WR in DI football last year.
All I can say for Ricky is drop 100 yards on Houston on August 31.

Jalen St. John is another name to keep an eye out for. Our OL with Tiger

My boy Brennan Scott have been too quiet. C'mon Brennan, time to eats!

I have been checking, why Ricky White have not been on anyone award list? Ricky was the most productive WR in DI football last year.
All I can say for Ricky is drop 100 yards on Houston on August 31.
I'm pretty sure he's on all the lists... Walter Camp, All American, Maxwell, All first Team MWC...

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
Reactions: 1Tripoda
Not sure what exactly you're looking for but there's several articles under "news" for White...

And it was all over the Twitter page during July when these lists started coming out..

here is a summary of the Awards watch list. Very well represented! I don't think we have ever had this many players on these lists at one time.

Very well represented, indeed! UNLV and BSU have the most nominees with 13, each. USU is next with 9.

Had to look to see what the Mannelly Award was for: Long snappers. Hey, @bullmastiff1, where does this rank next to the Groza and Guy awards? 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt2
Wait, did our kicker graduate last year?
He was kicked off the tea
Kicking Super Bowl GIF
m after he graduated! 🤣

According to College Football 25, our kicker sucks balls.

He keeps missing chip shot FGs in my Return to Glory campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 1Tripoda
According to College Football 25, our kicker sucks balls.

He keeps missing chip shot FGs in my Return to Glory campaign.
I got some generic dude at QB #4. Speed 71 rating. Can't run past a nose guard. Looks like Stanton.

How do I import Sluka or HMW?

I got some generic dude at QB #4. Speed 71 rating. Can't run past a nose guard. Looks like Stanton.

How do I import Sluka or HMW?
No idea. I have only played return to glory as a QB, but did notice that neither Sluka or HMW weren't on the roster.

I'm guessing since both were FCS last year, they couldn't agree to the NIL deal that all existing players had. Either that, or they both declined being in the game.

If it is the former, I could see them being added with an update at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT