ADVERTISEMENT

Whats on the menu?

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
This week for our tailgate we will be having...

Homemade carne asada, carnitas and chicken tacos.

Served with your choice of...
Homemade guacamole, salsa verde, salsa ranchero, pineapple mango salsa, ranchero cheese, grilled onions and peppers, fresh cilantro with flour or corn tortillas.

Sides will be Spanish rice and Pinto beans. Chips, homemade pico de gallo and bean dip.

And Margaritas with an assortment of Mexican beers.

What's everybody else go going on...?

My usual routine is to hit one of the buffets in town before driving over to the stadium.

I have been replaced already?
Without going into great detail, just pretty selective about who we invite to our tailgate now. Had a bad experience in the past that soured me on having people I don't know very well come out. Not to mention already cooking for a group of around 20-25 folks as it stands. If people stumble across our tailgate will be more than happy to share food.

I'm just not ready to make any commitment so soon.:)

Without going into great detail, just pretty selective about who we invite to our tailgate now. Had a bad experience in the past that soured me on having people I don't know very well come out. Not to mention already cooking for a group of around 20-25 folks as it stands. If people stumble across our tailgate will be more than happy to share food.

Its less commitment that way:)
Just busting balls, I wouldn't let just anyone come to my tailgate either. You earn that right.

The only one from this forum I have met in real life is Pistol. Looking forward to trying to figure out who is who.

More importantly, I am looking forward to finally watching the Rebels go go war for the first time this season.

My tailgate shall be beer.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT