ADVERTISEMENT

what a freaking win...

ScoresMan

National Player of the Year
Aug 31, 2008
That took me from low in the dumps from basketball to high in the sky. Total turn around in 5 minutes. YEA!!!!

Screw that Scores! I'm dropping **** bombs the rest if the night!

WHAT A ****ING WIN!!!!!!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I'm pounding beers. This is a great night

Mee you coming back to Vegas soon?

Glad that at least our baseball team plays with heart and hustle unlike the Walking Rebels Basketball team.

Love love love reading this. Can't believe how quick this seems to be turning. I assumed it would take a year or two. Nice to have something to be proud of as a UNLV fan.

Goes to show what a good coach can do. Hopefully Livengood pays attention to what's going good for Rebel Baseball and learn what to do about Rebel Basketball.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
This post was edited on 3/18 11:50 PM by ADX

This is a celebration of Hustlin' Rebel Baseball. Let's keep it pure and not pollute it with mentions of that other sport.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Mom- I appreciate all that you have posted in the past however, when it comes Rebel athletics, the other sports impacts all the other sports, for better or worse. I am so glad we have Rebels baseball we can escape to especially seeing how a very good coach can really make a difference which should be a lesson to be learned. Go Hustlin Rebels! ! !

It is funny that the RJ was talking about how UNLV has had most of it's losses on Tuesdays, and that Tuesdays are the day to try out the bench pitchers. The past coach would put the same guys in on Tuesdays as the weekend games and end up losing both. This coach keeps the best pitching for the big game.

Now they have a very good shot and winning the series with a 2-1 or 3-0 record. Maybe getting ahead of myself, but it is huge.

Great job Rebels!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT