ADVERTISEMENT

What a clown

Doneoett

National Player of the Year
Jun 15, 2015
Who strikes a Heisman pose in the first game of the season? Also who strikes a Heisman pose against Georgie Southern? Ashton Jeanty that’s who.
I hope Oregon puts the wood to Boise next week.
Boise State launched a Heisman Trophy campaign for Jeanty earlier this week, and he struck a Heisman pose in the end zone after his first touchdown of the year.

Who strikes a Heisman pose in the first game of the season? Also who strikes a Heisman pose against Georgie Southern? Ashton Jeanty that’s who.
Boise State launched a Heisman Trophy campaign for Jeanty earlier this week, and he struck a Heisman pose in the end zone after his first touchdown of the year.

BSU struggled to win this game! Enough said!

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702

I hope we put the wood to them when we play, we need to beat them, to get the respect we deserve!

Reactions: dcut03
Bump what? He is a clown for striking the pose against Georgia Southern. Desmond Howard did it vs Notre Dame, Charles Woodson vs Ohio st., Aston Jeanty vs Georgia Southern. Hmm one is not like the others.

I don't think he's a clown. At all.

He could have left Boise State for more NIL money and didn't.

He's in the process of creating some sort of NIL program for future Bronco players.

He's exactly the type of guy you want representing your program. If he's a clown then give me a carnivals worth of players like him.

I don't think he's a clown. At all.

He could have left Boise State for more NIL money and didn't.

He's in the process of creating some sort of NIL program for future Bronco players.

He's exactly the type of guy you want representing your program. If he's a clown then give me a carnivals worth of players like him.
That's because they gave him like a 400k house and a 100k car on top of whatever $ they are giving him- his value was good at the end of last year, but not exactly what it would appear today. He's also the only feature of their offense and not just a piece like he would've been elsewhere. Hes a good college back and taking advantage of being a bell cow running back when that just doesn't really exist today.. Hopefully by the time we face them in December his legs have been run into the ground, lol

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
That's because they gave him like a 400k house and a 100k car on top of whatever $ they are giving him- his value was good at the end of last year, but not exactly what it would appear today. He's also the only feature of their offense and not just a piece like he would've been elsewhere. Hes a good college back and taking advantage of being a bell cow running back when that just doesn't really exist today.. Hopefully by the time we face them in December his legs have been run into the ground, lol

I think you are selling that guy short saying he'd be just a piece though.

He's a legit 1st round NFL draft prospect.

Damn it. Should have gone with that.

Way better joke.
Boise State in training!
clowns GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

If they were to have the first pick I think it would be Hunter, if they pick where their slot probably will be mid 1st round I definitely could see them taking a RB
If Patriots get #1 as it's looking I bet they trade out of it. Would like to see them get Hunter that secondary would be a nightmare then you also get a WR for maybe a dozen plays a game. But they will trade out for an OL and draft another bust receiver in the second round with the extra pick.

If Patriots get #1 as it's looking I bet they trade out of it. Would like to see them get Hunter that secondary would be a nightmare then you also get a WR for maybe a dozen plays a game. But they will trade out for an OL and draft another bust receiver in the second round with the extra pick.
The number 1 pick will be a QB, probably Cam Ward. Too many bad teams will need a QB that need to either trade up or will be in that spot. Hunter will be a top 10 pick, but Im not sure teams will draft him so high to be a sold DB and a gadget guy. Jeanty is a RB and probably ends up back end of the 1st round, thats where top flight RB value is- hes not Bijan even if statistically hes better.

The number 1 pick will be a QB, probably Cam Ward. Too many bad teams will need a QB that need to either trade up or will be in that spot. Hunter will be a top 10 pick, but Im not sure teams will draft him so high to be a sold DB and a gadget guy. Jeanty is a RB and probably ends up back end of the 1st round, thats where top flight RB value is- hes not Bijan even if statistically hes better.
Pats don't need a QB but agree it will probably be one because they will trade out. The Pats look like the best contender to draft first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT