ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday's Outcome...

Jay's Rebel's

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Simply, will come down to pace of game IMO

If the Rebs are able to dictate and sustain an up & down game for 40 minutes and put up 70 points or higher (which they have done every game thus far), then I believe the boys will wear these guys out and walk away with the W.. - N Iowa AVG. 67 PPG.

On the other hand, if the Rebs come out flustered due to it being their first true road game and are unable to get into the rhythm that we've seen so far, we could be in for a long night.. N Iowa really knows how slow it down and ugly it up

N Iowa only runs about 7 guys deep, if that:
Center: Koch 6'10 (26MPG)
Forward: Carlson 6'7 (33 MPG)
Guard: McCloud 5'11 (32 MPG)
Guard: Pickford 6'4 (32 MPG)
Guard: Brown 6'7 (25 MPG)
Reserve 1: Halderman 6'1 (20 MPG)
Reserve 2: McDermott 6'4 (13 MPG)

P.S. After going through this, I'm starting to realize the Rebs have a lot of factors that they can take advantage of but i will stick to my original sentiment on the game coming down to the tempo/pace of the game haha

Overall, N Iowa looks to be slim on bodies and they don't have as much size as i thought they had... I think the Rebs have a lot of factors going in their favor that show they can/should win this game:
-Wear them out, get them into foul trouble, run them off the court, etc.

I'm just glad its another opponent of caliber and will provide the guys with much needed experience.. Let's hope they come out ready to go from the tip, CANT WAIT!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News