ADVERTISEMENT

We did it guys!

B 2 The WreK

Walk On
Jan 25, 2010
Las Vegas
In March 2016 the MWC is a 1 bid conference with our conference champ getting an 11 seed and no other schools even on the bubble.

Congrats on your extended vacation Dave Rice!

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Originally posted by B 2 The WreK:
In March 2016 the MWC is a 1 bid conference with our conference champ getting an 11 seed and no other schools even on the bubble.

Congrats on your extended vacation Dave Rice!

https://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
Maybe YBU can take him back!
smokin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/7 4:05 PM by 702Rebel Knight

NCAA Bracketology 2016 by Joe Lunardi

So our coach should be fired because the preseason bracketology only puts San Diego St. in from the MWC, and only as an 11 seed? Maybe all MWC head coaches should be fired? Why is all of this Dave Rice's fault? Is he coaching the entire league?

Let's think through this a bit...The bracketology says that we aren't supposed to make the NCAA Tournament. So this means that if we do, then Coach Rice overachieved which theoretically is good. I have absolutely no idea how we'll do, but let's just say that unlike some other years where we underachieved, at least the preseason expectations are not to the point where we should all feel ultra-disappointed with whatever outcome happens. I'm not saying this is good; I'm just saying that he should be judged based on what actually happens. I do think that this year better work out for him or he might not be here going forward.

Vegas odds has the over/under Loss total at 13.5.If their prediction is correct Rice is gone.

This post was edited on 4/8 10:07 AM by ijspencer

Originally posted by Masked_rebel:
Originally posted by ijspencer:
Vegas odds has the over/under Loss total at 13.5. If there prediction is correct Rice is gone.
Easy money... Take the under
Hahahaha. You are kidding right? They had 15 this season. We are losing Vaughn and probably Wood. They are playing in the Maui Invitational so there is probably 2 losses right there off the bat. They have a tough schedule. They will lose both times to SDSU because that is what we do and there is 4 losses. I would take the over all day long. They will be .500 so probably 17-17 or something similar.

Rice is hoping that Zimmerman comes and Jackson reclassifies because he needs all the players he can get to keep his job.

Edited: Forgot to add we go to Wichita State too. There is another loss.

This post was edited on 4/8 3:34 PM by sandracer250

With the schedule they're playing, and the always-terrible MWC play, I'll take the over on this bet.

Kind of hard to say without a roster to even look at.

Of course if I had to make a bet now it would be the under because I will need something to hug on all winter.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Well Rice is 10-6, 10-8 and 8-10 in conference last 3 years. So lets say he goes 9-9 to be fair. Means can only have 4 losses out of conference.

Witchita State
Split at least one in Maui, could loose 2.

No idea if anyone else is lined up. Any more home-away matchups still on deck? Maybe a lighter schedule to pad the W-L columns some lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT