ADVERTISEMENT

Wanted: Sam Boyd stadium replica

Rebel Chi-girl

Lottery Pick
Aug 29, 2003
Henderson, NV
I screwed up & didn't pick up my SBS replica given out to season ticket holders & now I am in search of one. If anyone here has an extra or one that is just collecting dust I would like to trade you for it. I have an extra Hey Reb bobble head with the fire works fiber optics to trade. I am a UNLV Alumna and have very fond memories of my college years spent at the then Silver Bowl. Would love to have it to display. Can anyone PLEASE hook me up? I would be eternally grateful. Thank you in advance.

I screwed up & didn't pick up my SBS replica given out to season ticket holders & now I am in search of one. If anyone here has an extra or one that is just collecting dust I would like to trade you for it. I have an extra Hey Reb bobble head with the fire works fiber optics to trade. I am a UNLV Alumna and have very fond memories of my college years spent at the then Silver Bowl. Would love to have it to display. Can anyone PLEASE hook me up? I would be eternally grateful. Thank you in advance.
Just go to the box office and show your id. Just picked mine up from T&M yesterday

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
I live in Oregon but still purchase my tickets each year. I called the ticket office and asked if they would mail me one because I couldn't get there in time. I was pleasantly surprised, it showed up last week. I am sure if you call they will make arrangements for you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT