ADVERTISEMENT

Vaughn/Wood

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
As you probably can imagine, you hear more at this event than you hear at any other point of the season.

The tidbits, the rumors, etc. Sometimes it's very difficult because you can hear the polar opposites from people you trust. This year was no different.

I really believe Shad will come back - but again, from people I trust, I hear he's 100 percent leaving and he's 100 percent coming back. I do believe he's going to come back. If I were going to place percentages on it, I'd call it 70/30 with him coming back.

With Chris, I feel it's 70/30 that he will leave. I heard ZERO people say that he's 100 percent coming back, most people were uncertain with leans towards leaving, and others that he's 100 percent leaving. Even in speaking with Chris, the feel wasnt good, obviously he gave no guarantees one way or the other. But I do think he's gone and I think it's a mistake. I hope not for his sake. I feel like can become a lottery pick with another season. With this season, I feel it's a huge risk. I'm very untrusting of some of the non-UNLV lurking vultures looking to pounce on kids with "persuasive advice".
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News