ADVERTISEMENT

USU

Not sure how a football coach could be responsible for his boss not doing their job? Also wonder how Title IX would be involved unless they are talking domestic violence by coaches or players against other student athletes?

Last edited:
Not sure how a football coach could be responsible for his boss not doing their job? Also wonder how Title IX would be involved unless they are talking domestic violence by coaches or players against other student athletes?
Welcome to rebel-net, Jay Paterno.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
What an awful position to be in. I would think they would go with the interim ( below ) for a year but he has very little experience. But, I can't imagine who they could get to come in at this late stage. If only this happened to Reno.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
What an awful position to be in. I would think they would go with the interim ( below ) for a year but he has very little experience. But, I can't imagine who they could get to come in at this late stage. If only this happened to Reno.

Are you crazy? Reno has a football team that sucks, and is expected to be at the bottom of the MWC this year, and has not done well with recruiting, do we really want to remove a coach that has been great for UNLV from Reno?

Are you crazy? Reno has a football team that sucks, and is expected to be at the bottom of the MWC this year, and has not done well with recruiting, do we really want to remove a coach that has been great for UNLV from Reno?
I want them even worse. No amount of grief is enough.

How has UNR’s coach been great to us without yet coaching a single game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT