ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs USF Stream

Ugh. Rebels bad at end of games all year. Outscored 11-0 in last 3 minutes and lose by 2.

Other teams offensive rebounds killing us. No boxing out and playing small ball all the time kills our rebounding.

The Cottrell situation is a real disappointment. Muoka got exposed today but hey it’s one loss, there will be more. Closing games out could be an issue, it was definitely a problem today.

damn dude, chicken fingers and fries..11 bucks. + Pepsi bottle, 16 dollars total. Dang, after eating Raisin Canes, I never want to eat that food on the tarmac again. 8 dollars for Dairy Queen cocoa flavor hanging upside down ice cream. I waited in the longest Dairy Queen line in decades. Didn’t get back until 10 minutes left in 2nd half. Thought we were gonna cruise to an easy win.

We choked big time. But that’s okay, the Mack was rockin’.

I bit the bullet and bought 125 dollar season tickets some where up on the upper level but snuck down and sat behind USF bench.

damn dude, chicken fingers and fries..11 bucks. + Pepsi bottle, 16 dollars total. Dang, after eating Raisin Canes, I never want to eat that food on the tarmac again. 8 dollars for Dairy Queen cocoa flavor hanging upside down ice cream. I waited in the longest Dairy Queen line in decades. Didn’t get back until 10 minutes left in 2nd half. Thought we were gonna cruise to an easy win.

We choked big time. But that’s okay, the Mack was rockin’.

I bit the bullet and bought 125 dollar season tickets some where up on the upper level but snuck down and sat behind USF bench.
"But that’s okay,"

????????????????????????????????????

For everyone else, we aint the 1990 UNLV Runnin Rebels, no, but we got a good team that works hard. We lost to game to a good team, that had an excellent scheme, and extremely clutch shooting at the end to beat us by 2. We had a spirited crowd and I hope that these fans had a good time and return despite the loss. We need the fans - it makes the experience. A lot of basketball left to play.

Have fun and see you at the Mack on Thursday night!

This game hurts. Come end of season if unlvs looking for a at-large bid with 23-24 wins this game may cost them. With that being said, they played well most the game just never played good. Parquet’s absence was felt UNLV wins this if he’s healthy. Defense would have been a little bit better and I don’t think they get as fatigued at the end as much as they did. Hopefully they learn from this and they improve from it. With healthy Parquet they could be 4th or better in conference without could fall to 6 or worse.

Reactions: JTthe2nd
Defense was erratic - sometimes suffocating , sometimes leaving guys wide open. Webster did ok but yeah, Parquet's defense was missed. We noticed Harkless was gassed midway into the 2nd half because he played so much. Our lack of size was really put on display. One of their bigs had 11 in the 1st half and he averages less than 5. Their other guy Meeks dominated the boards and ended up with what? 17 pts, 16 rbds? I hope CKK brings another big body into the rotation(Hall or even Jones) until Cottrell is able to play.

Defense was erratic - sometimes suffocating , sometimes leaving guys wide open. Webster did ok but yeah, Parquet's defense was missed. We noticed Harkless was gassed midway into the 2nd half because he played so much. Our lack of size was really put on display. One of their bigs had 11 in the 1st half and he averages less than 5. Their other guy Meeks dominated the boards and ended up with what? 17 pts, 16 rbds? I hope CKK brings another big body into the rotation(Hall or even Jones) until Cottrell is able to play.
This needs to be done asap!

I don’t see Cottrell playing for us again this year. He went from a walking boot to not putting weight on the foot. I am not involved in his care but it doesn’t appear that he is progressing in his rehab.

I don’t see Cottrell playing for us again this year. He went from a walking boot to not putting weight on the foot. I am not involved in his care but it doesn’t appear that he is progressing in his rehab.
This would be a major blow to this year team going forward. How many years of eligibility does he have left?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT