ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV vs Fresno St. 9/28/2024

Saluka would’ve run 20 times in this game.
And we would have been in a shootout too!
Sluka was under 50% completions for the seasons, that kept us as a “one” dimensional team who could have been exposed against certain teams like Boise, Syracuse, Oregon St and SJSU!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
This team has improved dramatically in the last two weeks. The passing threat has made it so teams can't queue in on just the run game.

UNLV has both an offense and a defense. I was a bit hesitant to call them a possible playoff team before today, primarily because of QB play. Now, I'm convinced. This is insanity.

This team has improved dramatically in the last two weeks. The passing threat has made it so teams can't queue in on just the run game.

UNLV has both an offense and a defense. I was a bit hesitant to call them a possible playoff team before today, primarily because of QB play. Now, I'm convinced. This is insanity.
EMBRACE THE INSANITY

Not only can he throw but Hajj can also run better than Sluka too!
Sluka can run better he has more strength like on that sneak he would have gotten in but Hajj looked a lot better as a passer if given the choice based on this game I take Hajj over Sluka. Hajj looked a lot better than I had expected.

Dude did I get hacked?
Yesterday when i entered the site it took me to your account and earlier it had me as gator 82. All this is weird since I very seldom sign out of my account. But it seems to be alright today must have been Rivals. Although I was tempted to post a I LOVE KICKERS post

Yesterday when i entered the site it took me to your account and earlier it had me as gator 82. All this is weird since I very seldom sign out of my account. But it seems to be alright today must have been Rivals. Although I was tempted to post a I LOVE KICKERS post
I knew Sluka was a hacker.

Last edited:
He love them kickers booties

I think the biggest difference in running was Hajj had a much better handle on the option pitch... he made the right reads, but he hesitated just long enough that the defender was pulled off him to go get the pitch man...

Hmmm, I’m not so sure… Haj may not be as big but he runs faster and smoother than the other guy!
I don’t know about faster, but I think Sluka is quicker, more likely to make something out of nothing ….

Hajj is more deliberate, steady footed, better reads (he will give up the ball instead of keeping it)….

And while I didn’t like today’s spread of balls, Hajj throws a better ball and it seems like the receivers are more confident.

In the end, I want guys team focused as a primary thing … low ego, all team. And that’s not Sluka.

I don’t know about faster, but I think Sluka is quicker, more likely to make something out of nothing ….

Hajj is more deliberate, steady footed, better reads (he will give up the ball instead of keeping it)….

And while I didn’t like today’s spread of balls, Hajj throws a better ball and it seems like the receivers are more confident.

In the end, I want guys team focused as a primary thing … low ego, all team. And that’s not Sluka.
I believe Sluka has more top end. Sluka also moved with purpose. Hajj isn’t THAT much slower. I think it looks that way because he’s more through with his reads. Sluka would look at his one read, and then run if they weren’t open.

Hajj is 81% today I couldn’t imagine Sluka being that accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT