ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV down to 4 candidates

It's this kind of thinking that will keep UNLV mediocre forever.
The way I see it. If UNLV opts to be "mediocre", then significantly drop ticket prices, cut admin positions, trim budget, drop expectations, and fully commit to being a mid-major.... Instead of trying to get by with expectations that crush reality. Make up your mind and then accept who you are or are trying to be with the appropriate commitment.

Reactions: RebtillDeath
The way I see it. If UNLV opts to be "mediocre", then significantly drop ticket prices, cut admin positions, trim budget, drop expectations, and fully commit to being a mid-major.... Instead of trying to get by with expectations that crush reality. Make up your mind and then accept who you are or are trying to be with the appropriate commitment.

By extension, if UNLV is going to make up its mind to be mediocre, it should have just kept Rice. You aren't going to win with Rice, but at least you get to watch good talent.

this is weird. i thought MEEE23 was the confidential golden boy....whaaa happened?

OSR hammering
BCPT taking a shot
MEE23 swinging back
XFactor trying to keep the peace

should i go pop some corn?
lol. Not even close. I'm pretty sure I'm muted by half the Posters on Confidential and I still fought that HEAT for making a Ben Howland joke.

BMoney (that's what BCV asked to be called) and OSR are cool. Although they're both scurred of Digit! Suckas!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT