ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV conundrum!

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I have seen a few of these interviews with transfers and de-commits. They almost all want to play for winners! They want a chance to play in March Madness! So if we have no shot or a couple years away at best how in the hell do we sign these IMPACT transfers? Like AJ BRAMAH . Look at almost all of our transfers. They came off the bench. That is the only factor we can offer is PT. I hope TJO pulls off a heist and we land a couple because if he does not we are not going anywhere soon. IF we have to wait on development it will be 2-3 years before we even sniff at a chance to compete for the MWC. let alone a auto-bid. I am also worried once they are developed they just transfer anyways that is IF we dont start to win and the Power 5 starts to come a calling. No more sitting out! I do think OTZ has a plan (i hope he does) this off season by means of Addition by subtraction and has anybody ( which i mean by 2 or more) that can contribute down low. That is why all of these teams struggle in the MWC is they have to develop talent and it does not always pan out that you have enough developed impact players to win at a high level. SDSU wins and that is why they sign impact transfers. That is why we USE to sign impact transfers. We won a bit. Beating NC and having a successful year (Kruger players) Rice first year i am sure helped with recruiting. So this offseason is about important as we have had in a while. Either Otz leaves or stays and turns around the roster enough that we can compete in the MWC or we stay almost the same with a bleak outlook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News