ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV 9.5 Favorite vs UNR

UNR has 7 offensive TD’s this season. Most of them are in the 4th quarter when the game’s out of reach. Rebels “should” cover the 10 but you never know with Reno. UNR will be up for this one. Last chance to salvage their season.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
And now back down to -9.5. If I saw -10 I might have had to jump on the other side
Eek I get staying away from betting the Rebs with a spread this big, but I also would be afraid of betting on Reno, because it can easily be a blowout.

rivalry home game getting 10. It’s about value. I’ve never bet Reno or UNLV. Too much emotion there to bias my decision making, but getting 10 at home to a team that historically is bad on the road….

rivalry home game getting 10. It’s about value. I’ve never bet Reno or UNLV. Too much emotion there to bias my decision making, but getting 10 at home to a team that historically is bad on the road….
Against a team that is just flat out historically bad

I MIGHT take the unlv on under. I don’t believe reno will score outside of garbage time.
Their coach were gloating about how UNR blanked UNLV during the 2010 era. Do you think UNR can get a score against UNLV?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT