ADVERTISEMENT

UNILV

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
From what I can read it appears that the UNILV had nearly 2 million to spend for a calendar year as of late last year or early this year (all the athletic programs). That was prior to all of the football team success from this year. I have also noticed that the post they show on Facebook, twitter, etc. have sponsorships shown on the post. An example is the most current post have been sponsored on twitter/facebook by Shook & Stone. My expectation is this will become more common and will include money going to the athlete shown in the post. I expect you will start seeing defense player of the week, special team player of the week, etc... also include cash to the player that the post shows.

And yes, that will also include kickers!!!!

From what I am reading and the cryptic way that Odom is speaking, I believe the NIL funding is well beyond what most people expected was available at UNLV. I didn't expect that the funding was currently in the millions and increasing!

I think people just assume there is no money there, because we're not "competing" for transfers with P4 schools, but there's always been money around when UNLV needs it. More so if the program gets successful

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT