ADVERTISEMENT

Travel

Probably depends on where you're going. Back in my days at UNLV, if it was a short trip like LA or Phoenix, we'd take a bus. Maybe up to 6 hours or so. Anything longer than that though and it would be by plane.
I think the days of going by bus are long gone for the team, with the exception of going to Allegiant.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Probably depends on where you're going. Back in my days at UNLV, if it was a short trip like LA or Phoenix, we'd take a bus. Maybe up to 6 hours or so. Anything longer than that though and it would be by plane.
Same, for us it was SDSU and BYU on the bus. Logan was a Logan, Fresno, Reno, any further were flights.

I don't know if they are Sun Country anymore, but they did Sun Country and Allegiant in the years I was around the program. Sun Country when I left.

How much does it cost to purchase a new Boeing with the bells and whistles. Park it at the airport..

I thought allegiant supplies a plane?

When my brother played in early/ mid 2000’s they chartered planes to every game, by I know over the years they have also bussed to SDSU and Fresno too I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT