ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer market

rebelwithacause

Rebel Legend
Mar 27, 2002
If We do lose Rashad Vaughn to the NBA, I think we could maybe use another guard for next year who is immediately eligible to play. Possibly a PG ? I seriously doubt Dave and staff have closed the door to the option of another 5th year senior PG just because Doolin didn't quite pan out this year. We will see what is available out there ? If their is a good fit out there I would probably bring him in if I were Dave Rice.

If Vaughn leaves and lets say either Cook or Seagars go down with an injury, then all of a sudden we have pretty limited options again?

We will have the available scholarships if Vaughn leaves,...also I fully expect Walker to transfer since he was shopping his services around at a couple schools ?

Question: For you guys out there so high on Walker's ability, how many schools are offering him a home and a scholarship and how many of them are division 1 ??

In the next month we should know what our roster is most likely going to look like next year. Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have Rashad back and have the option of using Pat at PG if need be. However if RV leaves, we need to probably bring someone else in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News