ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Renewals

reagan21

Rebel Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Last season I did something I had not done since 2003....I bought season tickets. Today I did something I hadn't done since 2002....I renewed my season tickets.

I like where Sanchez is taking this program and I like the players he's bringing in. It's the least I can do. 4 seats in section 130 will be filled every home game this season.

There are some good deals on season tickets. Also, they give you until June 1 to pay the tickets off at no 0% interest. Further, if you pay off before June 1 there's a 20% discount. Tickets starting at $79. That's sooooo cheap.

Hope to see some of ya'll out there this year, and I hope to frequent the tailgates more often.

Last season I did something I had not done since 2003....I bought season tickets. Today I did something I hadn't done since 2002....I renewed my season tickets.

I like where Sanchez is taking this program and I like the players he's bringing in. It's the least I can do. 4 seats in section 130 will be filled every home game this season.

There are some good deals on season tickets. Also, they give you until June 1 to pay the tickets off at no 0% interest. Further, if you pay off before June 1 there's a 20% discount. Tickets starting at $79. That's sooooo cheap.

Hope to see some of ya'll out there this year, and I hope to frequent the tailgates more often.

Your more than welcome to our tailgate again.

You are right, the tickets are ridiculously cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT