ADVERTISEMENT

This may be a top 10 tweet of all time

A reverse merger with enough schools to vote to dissolve the conference, as said from the beginning, with them keeping all that money was one of the most obvious decisions of all time. Somehow the boob managed to F that up. Another graduate from the Carol Harter School of Management.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Yeah, Maybe a year ago this would have still been possible. If Nevada State didn't opt to drop the "College" for University! Lol

NevadaStateNameChange.jpg

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
Reactions: SilverSpoon
Last edited:
Thank you for here today, Reagan. These frivolous lawsuits are confusing to say the least.
Crazy thing: frivolous lawsuits sometimes work or force settlement. This lawsuit is horribly bad and has little legal basis to continue, but that’s not why they filed it.

They’re forcing the MWC to the table to negotiate. It’s their only move. I’d love for the MWC to stay wrong in their principle and live off the exit fees, but it won’t happen.

With UNLV, the school is one of the favorite to get to CFP. There is income from that. If by the grace of God they win a game, there will be more money. That what Coach O and UNLV are working on. Not to live on some sort of hand out. It is not just about money either...

I am assuming quite a bit of stuffs because I watched and observed Coach O and UNLV doing stuff. Just my opinions.

Crazy thing: frivolous lawsuits sometimes work or force settlement. This lawsuit is horribly bad and has little legal basis to continue, but that’s not why they filed it.

They’re forcing the MWC to the table to negotiate. It’s their only move. I’d love for the MWC to stay wrong in their principle and live off the exit fees, but it won’t happen.
You of course know what you’re talking about… it’s the length of the delay that is at issue and really starts to muck things up.

You’re correct of course that they don’t have a leg to stand on and if it is likely that any ruling ultimately would favor the MW… but delay tactics are real and even if it ends up costing $’s in additional interest it would probably be in the PACs interest to delay, delay, delay.

If your the PAC you’re kind of in a spot where you have almost nothing to choose from outside the MW to get to your 8… so if by some miracle the MW holds together for the next 8 months, oh well guess we gotta go pick up Bobs State.

The MW teams need answers yesterday.

You of course know what you’re talking about… it’s the length of the delay that is at issue and really starts to muck things up.

You’re correct of course that they don’t have a leg to stand on and if it is likely that any ruling ultimately would favor the MW… but delay tactics are real and even if it ends up costing $’s in additional interest it would probably be in the PACs interest to delay, delay, delay.

If your the PAC you’re kind of in a spot where you have almost nothing to choose from outside the MW to get to your 8… so if by some miracle the MW holds together for the next 8 months, oh well guess we gotta go pick up Bobs State.

The MW teams need answers yesterday.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the MWC will be holding together until at least 7/1/26......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT